Part 4: Request 2

Anon request: Imagine where they have a kiss kind of like the stydia kiss? x

Hope you guys like this :) Don't forget to vote ;D

~~~

"Brett, where are we going?" You asked sleepily, still feeling weak.

"I'm taking you to the ER," Brett answered, buckling the seatbelt of your chair before his and then starting the car.

"What, why?" you asked, your eyes widening suddenly feeling nervous.

"For obvious reasons, you're sick."

"But I've been sick before."

"But it only took you a few days to recover before." He pointed out. "This time you being sick is taking a few weeks and counting."

You didn't realize that you were sick for a few weeks now 'til Brett pointed it out, with a stern look that says determination, while driving. In all honesty, you were thankful that it was your summer break that you got sick because then it would've sucked missing lessons and being left behind on the topics and you trying to run to every teacher just to pass late work if it were a school day.

"So? I'll be fine." You argued weakly, suddenly feeling a dull throb in the back of your head.

"Arguing with me won't change my mind, Y/N." He said, speeding the highway to the hospital.

Once you arrived, Brett easily parked before he helped you out, a hand around your waist to support you from falling down because of feeling dizzy. Upon entering the building, your blood suddenly went cold making you look paler, the smell of Clorox and antiseptic invading your nose making you feel even worse.

"Brett," you groaned quietly when you saw a nurse approaching you.

"Brett, Y/N," the warm smile of Melissa McCall greets the both of you before she escorted the both of you to one of the beds with the curtain around it.

"I'll be back with my stuff to check on you," Melissa instructed while Brett helped you up the bed while Mrs. McCall fluffed up the pillow before leaving you and him alone.

Once you were lying down on the white bed, you unconsciously bite your finger nail-a habit that Brett observed through the years of you and him being together that shows how nervous you were getting.

"It's going to be okay," Brett took hold of your hand, making you look to him.

Before you can answer, Melissa returned with what seemed to be a toolbox. But instead of those normal tools seen in garages, it was a bunch of hospital equipment-a stethoscope, some bandages, a small box of first aid and needles. When you saw the needles in packs, you immediately felt like running out of the hospital and ran back to your house.

Once you sat up, Melissa started by putting a thermometer in your mouth, using a sphygmomanometer to check your blood pressure, and a whole lot of other things that concerns checking the vitals of a patient before a few minutes later, she concluded a fever after seeing your temperature.

"We'll take a blood sample first to see what really is happening to you," Melissa said, looking to you before writing down on the papers on the clipboard she was holding.

"Blood sample?" you asked nervously, looking to Melissa who was fumbling in the toolbox to take a needle and an empty bottle or two.

"Yeah, it's something we need to see what's going inside and why you're having an on and off fever." She explained, tearing the package open and pulling out the needle and attaching it to an empty tube. 

Brett watched you watching Melissa prepping up her things to take blood samples from you, a small smile playing on his lips with the thought of how cute you looked at the moment with your brows furrowed and worry lines on your forehead all the while holding your hand.

When Melissa asked you to take a deep breath, you did as she instructed and waited for the stinging pain of the needle. But you didn't feel any stinging pain, only Brett's lips suddenly crushing down on yours. His hands cupped your face and pulled you closer to him and deepened the kiss before someone cleared their throat making Brett pull away from you.

Looking at Melissa, she held two blood-full tubes in her hand and her toolbox in the other before she left and closing the curtain around.

"I told you it'll be okay," you head Brett say, his index finger pulling at your chin making you look back at him and see him smiling before kissing you again, his hands trailing down to your waist to pull you closer to him.