Part 52: Request #46

Surprise post! (I myself am surprised too for having the energy to write another one)

Surprise post! (I myself am surprised too for having the energy to write another one). So I'm mirroring this with Teen Wolf's season 5 episode 3 with Tracy being the Kanima here.  Brett's your bf here but you still have those quarrels/playful banter going on. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this one! If any errors, my apologies.

*gif is mine*

~~~

"Scott!" "Uh, Scott?" you and Brett called at the same time while you slowly stepped a foot away from the cold metal table.

"What is that?" Malia asked with brows furrowed and a look of disgust plastered on her face.

Scott and Stiles immediately arrived in the exam room just as Deaton started to probe the thing moving under the skin of Tracy's back, everyone's faces now matched Malia's as they watched with curiosity. You could feel Brett already holding your wrist and pulling you behind him when the thing didn't stop moving.

And in a split second, Tracy's back bursts open spraying this dark green liquid that smelled rank all over everyone. Out of a defense mode, Brett wrapped an arm around you in an instant shielding you from the rancid thing. If it were possible, you could hear his heart beating loudly in his chest from the rush of the moment as your head was resting on it.

With a hand still placed on the back of your head, you looked around to see everyone's shocked faces looking towards what you thought was Tracy Stewart's spine that moved in a snake-like manner. Before you could ask what was happening, the 'spine' became a tail as it lashed out of her back and knocked out Stiles as the tip scratched him on his arm.

Brett and yourself immediately kneeled down to avoid the tail that targeted everyone around it, the werewolf covering you with his body now had his canines and claws out while you had your knives clutched in your hands

Tracy jerked up and was now crouching on top of the table looking around and knocking everybody else with her poison-tipped tail, the Alpha, on the other hand, stood his ground and as about to swipe his clawed hand when Tracy got to him first. Stumbling on his feet for a second, you and Brett took this as an open shot as you both attacked the chimera.

Kicking the metal table, this made Tracy unbalanced and fall on the floor. Brett immediately clawed at her back before he himself was knocked on the floor by the tail that he did not saw coming. When her attention was on Brett, you threw the knife with a precision that it stabbed Tracy's shoulder blade making her stumble forward before turning her attention to you.

Oh sht. You thought and before you knew it, you felt the tip of her tail hit your shoulder. Falling forward, you watched her running out the door and breaking the barrier of Mountain Ash you made.

"This is a new level of 'fallling for you,' Y/N." You felt Brett's chest vibrating with a chuckle as he spoke, his breath tickling the back of your neck that wasn't covered with your hair.

"Good one," Stiles commented with a smile that suddenly disappeared when he saw you glaring at him.

"Not. Funny." You said.

"Y/N, a life with me is a blessing," Brett said after sharing a laugh with Stiles.

"More like a curse," you mumbled, pleading the heavens to take away the paralyzing poison in your system so you could get away from this place.

"I can feel tension-" Stiles was cut off when you spoke.

"I hate you," you mumbled towards Brett, who for sure had a big smile on his handsome face.

"There is a thin line between love and hate, babe."

"I passionately love to hate you."

"Cute."

~~~

This request fricking reminded of that Sterek moment and I can't stop smiling ohmyheart