Part 38: Request 35

Request 1: Hey can I get a Brett Talbot imagine please my names Madison Can I get it like we're both werewolves and he's in trouble and gets hurt and I take away his and save his life thank u

Request 2:  Hi, can I please have a Brett imagine where he gets seriously hurt and the reader has supernatural powers where she can heal injuries but the healing process is kinda painful so the reader comforts Brett after and they end up kissing or something?

Here's another imagine I hope you guys would like! I kind of strolled away from the requests but the concept is still there... In other news, this update will slowly be followed by another imagine... like literally s l o w because I only got a quick free time to get back to writing. I'll try to post photos of what interiors I've designed soon that was due last Monday.

Warnings: spoiler alert* for those who haven't watched season 5B

If errors occur, I apologize.

~~~

Silently watching the game from the bleachers with the crowd cheering as they stood right when the Cyclones scored another goal, you gasped at the same time when you saw quick bursts of Brett's bloodied face flashing in your head at that same moment. Your eyes quickly darted towards the players of Devenford Prep and searched for the said boy. When the banshee sitting beside you noticed the worry lines on your face, she sat back down and asked you what was wrong.

"Brett," you answered, your voice slightly shaky.

Unlike the banshee, you were the kind that foresaw the oncoming death but tries to prevent it. You were somewhat the purgatory of people before some of them truly fell to their eternal sleep. It wasn't a surprise that you ended up being a part of Scott's pack since most banshees had someone like you sticking by their side, and with Lydia being one, you were drawn to her in which the banshee in her instantly recognized you as somewhat its apprentice. (a/n: idk if you guys know any creatures that are like this, but no, it's not like what Parish is *spoiler alert(maybe? Most definitely) for the next scene(s) for those who haven't watched Season 5B yet, I've warned you the second time ;) *)

"There he is," when Lydia saw the werewolf in question, you followed the direction to where she was pointing at and you then felt at ease almost instantly when you saw number 28 jogging to their side of the field to the benches to rest and have a drink. "He's fine."

Although you now saw Brett resting on the bench for the remainder of the quarter, you still couldn't get the vision out of your head and the heavy feeling on your shoulders that something will go wrong. Lydia insisted that he was going to be fine since she, a banshee herself, would know too.

"Yeah, but didn't you mention before that the banshee's having an 'off' day?" you questioned, clearly remembering her saying those words.

"Well, it's not today." She finished with a smile before returning to the game.

You could only hope that it wasn't today.

Once the game resumed after a time-out, you sat down quietly while the cheers roared out as Devenford Prep stole the ball and made a run for the goal. One of Brett's teammates instantly dodged the Beacon Hills' players before throwing the ball and scoring a goal, both sides of the team cheered loudly once the referee whistled and called for and overtime and a timeout.

But before you can even stand up from your seat for a bathroom break, a zapping noise was heard before an ear-splitting echo of a feedback howled in the field making you cover your ears instantly with your eyes squinted at the painful sound. It suddenly scared you when the same bloodied face flashed in your head, this time you saw him getting paler while shouting and groaning in pain.