Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)

So I finally got to update, apparently a part of our house got flooded because of the monsoon/soon-to-be-typhoon so we had to move things around the house and get the water out which gave me such a workout LOL

Has anyone watched/read the book To All The Boys I've Loved Before? I've been reading mixed reviews of the Netflix movie because they left out a lot from the book or the pacing was too fast. I mean I understand because you can only fit so much into the movie. 

Anyway, hope you guys like this one if there are any errors my bad!

*Was planning to add scary gifs but decided not to so it's an all clear :D

~~~

"Everything here can kill you," you started just as you raised your clenched fist ready to hit the person in front of you, your other hand resting on the backrest of the seat behind him.

"But I can do it the most efficiently." Your threat spilled like venom out of your mouth, just the way your mother taught you. Your eyes already giving a rare glow that did not exist on this earth but rather the Underworld, something that you've inherited from your father.

"I'd rather tell her now if I were you," Scott added with a shrug of his shoulders, his arms still crossed over his chest as he walked closer to you and looked at the person sitting on the chair with a much more intense gaze.

"Yeah," you heard Stiles agree on one side of the small room, a chuckle sounding as he continued. "It's all fun and games until she obliterates you from existence."

Brett, being the one to alert them that it was Theo whom he saw was the last person Liam was with, stood quietly on the other side of the room as he watched how you and your pack went to work on the disappearance of the youngest member of the McCa...

Brett, being the one to alert them that it was Theo whom he saw was the last person Liam was with, stood quietly on the other side of the room as he watched how you and your pack went to work on the disappearance of the youngest member of the McCall pack.

He wasn't particularly concerned for him but whenever you were involved in any situations like this, he'd feel more at ease with his wolf if he were nearby his anchor. He wasn't sure why but the fact that he doesn't know what you are yet made him believe that you were like Stiles - human. But your scent made all the difference with it smelling unusual than the others around him, in fact, it was truly unique that he and a lot of other supernaturals haven't been able to figure out what you were – except for your own pack members of course.

And they weren't too keen on telling anybody else without you knowing or permitting them to, concerned that if word got out then a Deadpool 2.0 might wreak havoc again in Beacon Hills.

While half of the pack was in one room, the other half was in the living room with Lydia. Kira and Malia were helping her in deciphering where Theo might have kept Liam, a map was laid out on the wooden coffee table in front of them with their expressions mirroring their own with worry and frustration the longer it took for them to solve this.

All of you were quite surprised that Theo was able to hide Liam's whereabouts with little to no trace but it was pissing you off the longer he stayed silent on where he kept him, he never said a word when you started to ask hours ago and Brett can already see the irritation you felt as you clenched your fists tighter making your knuckles turn whiter than your skin.