Part 13: Request #10

Request: Can u do one were (Y/N) is Stiles lil sis and she is a Werewolf too and w/ all the deadpool thing she fall for Brett and Stilies get really protective. (I don't know if u can understand it, sorry, im spanish so sorry for my english)

2/3 sister series, you being Stiles' sister. Enjoy!

~~~

You felt his breath fan your cheek as he leaned his head on yours feeling tired, your arm wrapped around his waist as you tried to comfort him with just your mere presence. It was almost midnight as pack members were gathering in the McCall household for a quick meeting, the voices concentrated mostly in the kitchen.

You felt sad, but mostly angry, about the deadpool happening as you watched Brett's younger sister sleep with worry on her face on the lap of one of their pack members on the sofas across from you after being chased by the hunters in school a while ago. If it weren't for you and Kira finding them on time, they'd be gone-which broke your heart since you and Brett seemed to grow closer than expected.

"Oh, god, seriously?" You heard your brother's exasperated voice when he entered the living room, interrupting your train of thought and making you and Brett look up to him standing in the threshold of the living area.

"What? What's wrong?" Scott then appeared beside his best friend, looking confused.

"Seriously, Y/N?" Stiles had this annoyed expression on his face as he looked your way.

"What's wrong?" you asked, pulling Brett closer to you as you sat up more before Stiles made his way to the middle of the room and to the sofa you were seated.

"I don't want any puppies running around while this deadpool's going one." He said, making your eyes widen as he pulled you away from Brett to where Scott and he stood.

"That's just gross, Stiles." You said, as you retrieved your arm back without any struggle from your brother's grasp and walked back to your seat beside Brett.

"Nope, not there." Stiles then walked back towards you and pulled you away from the werewolf on the sofa to another chair at least a meter and a half away.

"Wha-Stiles!" You groaned, standing up but only being pushed down by him.

"You stay here, and you-" Stiles said to you before looking to Brett. "-stay there, got it?"

Though Stiles wouldn't come to any person as intimidating, to any guy going out with his sister would. You loved this side of Stiles, but it also irritated you to the core. You were a werewolf, for crying out loud, and you can protect yourself.

"Stiles, I think it's fine-" Scott tried to reason but was only cut off.

"Well it's not okay with me," the pale boy said, still standing beside your chair with his arms crossed over his chest with a guarded stance. With a frustrated sigh, you crossed your arms over your chest and wore a glare directed to your brother.

"Stop it with the glare, Y/N." He said, Scott coughing beside him to try and hide the chuckle coming out as he watched another one of your sibling banters. "You may be a werewolf but you don't sc-"

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, you jerked up from your slouching position on the chair with a growl making Stiles jerk at the sudden movement and an 'oh god,' leaving his mouth, proving him wrong about him not being scared of you. It was something you usually did to make him see that you weren't the little girl he used to take care or babysit whenever the parents were away.

"It's not funny, Scott." Stiles told his friend, who was now chuckling along with Brett when you saw him out of the corner of your eye.

Just as the two were called back to the kitchen, you waited before they were out of sight and went back beside Brett. Flopping down, Brett chuckled as he draped an arm on your shoulders and pulled you closer.

"Sorry 'bout that." You apologized, your hand resting on his thigh.

"It's okay," he said. "I think I'll relate when it happens to Lori," he nodded his head to the sleeping girl.

You only smiled, looking to his lips and back up to the green orbs that stared at you lovingly. Feeling his breath on your lips as his hand brought your face closer to his for a kiss, you heard a voice that sounded in disbelief making you purse your lips and pull away.

"Seriously, Y/N? Again?" Stiles said clearly annoyed, only making you giggle lightly before turning your head towards Stiles who had this look of annoyance as his eye twitched-something it did when he was mad.