Part 11: Request 8

Request: I absolutely love your imagines! I wanted to request something :). Something where 'reader' and Brett don't get along and then one night they're both at a club and they start dancing and they actually have a good time and then kissing happens maybe

Reader here is like in a bickering kind of a relationship with Brett..like annoying each other and all of that :) Hope you guys like this one! This one's along the episode of Dreamcatchers and Condition Terminal 

~~~

"Why's he here again?" You asked, looking towards Liam and Mason as you trailed behind them making your way to the lacrosse field where the Devenford Prep team was practicing according to the young beta.

"Lacrosse practice," Liam answered.

"Obviously," You muttered under your breath, even though you knew that Liam can hear you, before turning to a corner by the bleachers where you got to view the whole play field.

"They were allowed to practice here for the meantime while theirs were being used for soccer, I think." He added, his eyes squinting a bit from the light reflecting the bright greens of the grass.

Your eyes immediately land on the tall werewolf playing lacrosse, girls on the bleachers giggling as he showed off with a pass from his teammate before running towards the net and score a goal. Once he saw the three of you, he had a smirk on his face before calling for a break and heading towards your direction.

"This just keeps getting better and better," you heard Mason tell Liam, missing the rest of their conversation before.

"Hi, midget," he greeted, more to you than the two boys beside you.

"Hey, giant," you greeted back, playing along with his name-calling game before he replied only with a smug look.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Mason asked, pointing to you then to Brett.

"Unfortunately, yes." you said, crossing your arms over your chest before gesturing for Liam to get on with whatever he has to ask Brett while slapping the arm Brett put on your heard muttering to him that you weren't some armrest.

"Shouldn't you be at least a bit taller by now?" He joked.

"Shouldn't you be picking on someone you own size? Oh, I don't know, the Eifffel Tower maybe?" You snapped back. "And wear a shirt, god!"

"The ladies love it," he said, looking over your shoulder to where the students were smiling and waving at him.

"Are they always like this?" You heard Mason ask Liam over your bickering and name calling with Brett and using dog jokes on him.

"Yup, 'sexual tension' as Lydia had put it."

"Liam, just ask him already," You groaned, moving over to Mason's side and far from Brett.

After showing a picture of Tracy and Liam asking the questions, you waited for a reply.

"Cute," He said, looking to you then back to Liam.

"Not her, Brett. Tracy," Liam said, and you scoffing at the werewolf's reply as he put his lacrosse stick back in his equipment bag.

"Never seen her," he replied, now a little bit serious.

After Brett telling that ever since the deadpool, Satomi hasn't recruited anymore in which you, Liam and Mason ended up in a dead end at the moment.

~~~

"Why couldn't you just leave me alone? Liam's here." You said, looking to a prepped up Mason.

"Well you need to relax a bit-"

"In a club?" you almost exclaimed, not seeing the relaxing part in going clubbing.

"Well yeah, I mean you've been stuck in you books for too long. Plus Brett is here," He smiled, more to himself than you.

Rolling your eyes, you enter the curtains and flashing lights blinded you, making you squint to let your eyes adjust to the light movements. The smell of sweat and alcohol made you scrunch your nose before walking beside the two boys, already making their way to the middle of the Sinema.

"We don't look old enough to be here," You heard Liam say over the Dj's mix roaring through the speakers.

"You got that right," you agreed.

"Neither does he," He smiled to you before he looked towards the direction where you saw Brett dancing with someone.

Once Mason went his own way, you turned to follow Liam only to see an empty space beside you and a hand pulling you to a group of dancers. They started to dance closer to you and you started to walk away, squeezing yourself in between and trying to not step on anyone's foot. (A/N: I imagined where Stiles and Scott went to this gay club and Stiles was just struggling getting through LOL) A hand held yours and before you knew it, you were in a corner with none other than Brett Talbot feeling breathless from the overwhelming feeling of people.

"Thanks," you say, moving away from the close proximity. "But how'd you find me?"

"I saw Liam and I guess I also knew you were here," he said, a small smile showing.

"I-I'm going home," you say feeling uncomfortable enough, already headed towards where you entered, but Brett held your arm stopping you from going any further.

"C'mon, loosen up a bit." He said, pulling you back, his smile still plastered on his face. "Dance with me."

And just like that, you were on the dance floor with Brett, him twirling you around and actually laughing with you and not at you. You, in all honesty, liked this side of Brett and not the smugged-face show off earlier in school.

Pulling you closer to him, he wound your arms around his neck as he placed his hands on your waist and continued to sway with you to the music and out of nowhere, you felt his lips on yours. You couldn't respond at first, he wasn't drunk or drugged or anything, but then you responded joining the rhythm. You gasped as his lips traced the bottom of your lip making him deepen the kiss, his hands now cupping your face while your fingers ran though his hair, tugging lightly.

"Was that a spur of the moment?" you asked when he pulled away just a bit still feeling his breath on your lips, your eyes still closed still feeling dazed from the kiss.

"No," he replied, making your eyes open and seeing his expression that he wasn't joking. "I meant to do that."