Part 27: Request #24

This one's like a remake of my Isaac Lahey imagine..but for Brett this time. I tried to make it a bit different than the original imagine..hope you guys like this one :) Sorry for any errors though..  

~~~

"Brett!" Scott called, trying to pry the said werewolf off the guy he's about to punch the lights out of. Still soaking wet from jumping into the pool to get you out of the water, Brett was finally taken away from the guy and out of the BHHS's swimming pool area to where you were getting dried off with towels by Stiles who was starting to look worried by the second at your still shaking figure.

"Y/N," Brett approached you and kneeled in front of you, cupping your face as he tried to get your attention from staring off into space, still in shock at what just happened. "Hey."

"Hey, look at me," Brett tried to coax you back from staring off into space.

You only responded by looking back at him with glassy eyes which made him sigh in relief and wrap his arms around you, Scott and Stiles hearing the coach of the swim team apologize with what happened with you just a while ago and would definitely be suspending the guy who pushed you off the edge of the pool.

~o~O~o~

Once your legs started to give up, you started getting worried as the creature neared you. Looking to around to see something to help you in escaping the bone headed freak, you breathed in enough courage to go hide in the only spot that was available-and that was by the rock formations near a river. You honestly didn't know where you were right now, seeing that it was just your first time seeing a river hear in Beacon Hills-though in your mind you thought that no one has ever even seen this river before.

Carefully trying to feel your way down the rock formations and hide behind them, you tried to tighten your grip on the gaps of the rock to hold you up and not let you fall down to the water.

It had to be a river you thought in frustration, trying to not look down at the gushing water that was hitting the rocks below your feet.

Trying to listen to the creature over your pants and heart beating fast, you only heard a few crunching noises before it faded away.

"Uh, thank god." You sighed quietly, gambling a peak if the creature was indeed gone to confirm your questions of its whereabouts.

Once there was nothing there, you pulled yourself up the rocks and without even a second to react, you heard a deep sound that was between a growl and a roar and a claw piercing the skin of your calf before you lost your footing and fell down the rushing waters; your arms and legs grazing the sharp edges of the rock on the way down.

Plunging in the cold water, your heart was beating much faster than before –if that was even possible- as you felt the water swallow you. Memories started to resurface and flash before your eyes as you gasped for air and flailed your arms trying to reach for anything before getting pushed back under the water by the currents that hit the rocks. When you were already registering the thought of dying then and there, a hand tugged you back up the surface as it carried you by the waist.

"Y/N, it's me." You heard Brett's voice beside you, filled with concern as he tried to get your attention and stop you from splashing water all over him as he paddled the both of you to dry land.

"Keep your head up," Brett panted as he swam holding you closer to help you stay afloat. You wrapped your arms around Brett as if life depended on it-at the moment it actually did-and tried calm your breathing down over the splashes of water to your face.

"Quick! Get her dry," Lydia said as she ran towards the people helping you up to shore with towels in her arms, Kira and Malia immediately took them from her and wrapped it around you with their arms to help you get warm faster.

"Brett, go dry off first," The banshee scolded as she saw the werewolf (A/N: I was about to say wet dog lol) walk up to you looking terrified at what just happened, his hands cupping your cheeks and making you look up to him with eyes that were only staring blankly back at with parted lips that was starting to turn purple .

"Brett, it's okay," Kira spoke up, when she saw that Brett wouldn't budge when he just saw his best friend and girlfriend get attacked and almost drown all in one day. "We'll take care of her, go get changed first."

When Brett only ignored them, Scott came up and patted the tall boy's shoulder and let him know that you were in good hands. With assurance from the alpha, Brett gave in and walked to wherever he was going to change while you were led to Roscoe.

"It's alright," Scott told you with a comforting smile. "We understand."

Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Kira smiled at you, understanding what you were going through since it was such a traumatizing experience that left you scarred since 7 years old with your parents dying after a plane crashed in the sea along with the majority of passengers and leaving you and only a few people alive.

When you heard Brett approach, the others parted to make room for him as he made his way towards you and wrap his arms around you tight and trailing kisses down your temple to your noise and lips.

"Let's get you home," He said softly, pushing away the wet strands of hair out of your face.

Getting in the back seat of Lydia Martin's car with Lydia and Kira in front, you laid your head against Brett's chest with his arm wrapped around you and holding your hand with the other. As the smaller car followed the jeep in front, you felt yourself getting sleepy with Lydia's stereo playing and the car's soft purr in the background.

"Sleep," Brett whispered, letting you get lulled to slumber with his occasional soft kisses to your face and neck.