Part 57: Request #49

***READ FIRST  the second part of the author's note! ****

I've done this type of request before but with a different type of what-creature-are-you. So the last time is a two-part imagine with you being on the deadpool list as a Veela...or a half-veela. But now yous a Kumiho/gumiho. I did a little more research on the diff erence of a kitsune and a kumiho because let's face it, their stories are almost the same. One thing I found different was it said that a gumiho seduces/lures men to eat their hearts/livers and a kitsune would be luring/seducing men for profit/self-gain. But I mostly took to the korean version of it and you'll see it once you read the imagine :D

BTW, I'm hoping that nobody was getting offended by the gifs I use in my story(not the Brett ones, but the other gifs like couple gifs and other girls gif, etc). I do not have any particular person in mind when I write Y/N and when I partner it with a gif. I simply use the gif more or less to show the action being done in that specific part of my stories. I just wanted to clear that out because I will be using Korean drama gifs here (it was damn hard looking for the right ones honestly) and I don't want any of you calling me out how I should be inclusive in here with the color of skin, features etc. Because I know we are all not white, pale, fair, and all of those features of a korean person, alrighty? 

Again, I use gifs to show the actions being done in that specific scene in my imagine, okie dokie? Hope you all enjoy this one! And again, as usual, if any errors occur sorry!

Warnings: Blood? I guess? Slaughtering? Guns? The girl in the gif might be scary for some?

Gifs made by me! Taken from KBS' Hometown Legends Episode 1

~~~

  It almost seemed like the people with the guns froze at the sight of you, vertical-slit pupils that glowed a certain color had them stopping their breaths

  It almost seemed like the people with the guns froze at the sight of you, vertical-slit pupils that glowed a certain color had them stopping their breaths. With a blink, tails appeared behind you making the men cock the guns that were aimed at you ready to shoot.  

And as if a wind just passed by between them, not one of them was spared. All came tumbling at your feet, bloodied with lacerations all over their body. Eyes were rolled in their heads as the white part of it only showed, mouths agape as they breathed their final breaths.