Part 65: Creature Preference

okay, first off... Sorry for not updating right away. It's been what, a year?
I hope everyone's doing good and staying at home for your front liners (observe social distancing when going out to buy groceries!)
Warning: It can be graphic? Idk? Y/F/C means your favorite color

Also, not sure if I have to repeat this, but the gifs I use are merely for visual aid - like what is going on/actions being done by the characters and/or what kind of 'creature' they might've looked like and not specifically the people in it are the ones I'm describing - 

As usual, if there are any errors I'm sorry! Not Beta read and I wrote everything at like 3 or 4 AM.

~~~

You flew as fast as you could, almost hitting a tree because you glanced behind you for a second to see if they were still following – which they were. You knew for a fact that your friends weren't really up to anything tonight right after the wild party yesterday, yet here you were, being chased by the very same pack you were a part of.

"What the hell was that?!" You heard Stiles exclaim just as he stopped his jeep and got out, the door to the passenger seat slamming close as well as Scott hot out.

Poor Rosco was already making a strange noise from running too fast – as fast as it can go at least – and too long in the dead of the night while a clear outline of another car - a sleeker looking one- followed behind them.

You struggled with your extended limbs as you landed on a thick branch and rested, the sudden exertion of muscles making it ache from not being used for a long time. You were only a few trees from the main road but it was still close enough to see what was going on.

"What was it?" The owner of the sleeker car spoke as he smoothly got out of his ride and walked to where Scott and Stiles were already standing by the jeep, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"That was definitely not some person with special effects, Liam." You can hear Lydia over the phone when she was put on speaker, her tone seemingly annoyed at the joke the youngest member of the pack made about some random person using green screen; adding that he was getting tired and that maybe the whole situation will resolve itself tomorrow.

"Resolve itself?!" Lydia grew more annoyed. "We can't let that thing roam around!"

"That bird flew from my roof, who knows what it might've left here or what it might've taken." The banshee was almost screaming, making Stiles jerk a little at the loudness she was emanating from the phone, it made you smile a bit at his silliness.

"Okay, okay..." Stiles suddenly turned off the speaker before placing the phone to his ear to try and settle the rage his girl was in at the moment, choosing to have the conversation between themselves and not have it broadcasted to the others.

It grew quiet for a while as Scott, Brett and Liam looked around the side of the road – Brett almost close to where you were. You tried not to take this chance to fly away because you knew you were going to cause more noise from fluttering and restarting your own 'engine' of escape so you settled on resting for a while and waited for them to leave. But while you planned your getaway, what Brett said caught your attention.

"Brett, what's wrong?" The Alpha asked, his brows furrowing as he looked at the taller werewolf before him.

"It's Y/N." He answered, suddenly more alert than before with a look of worry and fear etched in the tone of his voice "I can smell her."

Just as Brett mentioned it, both Liam and Scott noticed it too when they walked over to where he was.

"Well don't you and Y/N, y'know..." Stiles spoke from the other side of the jeep after ending the call with Lydia, his arms folded and rested on the hood of his jeep. " Do it in the car?"