Part 30: Request #27

Anon request: brett fluff (does that mean cute lmao i hope) where the reader is on her period and having terrible pains, & he is super cute with trying to help the pain go away (with either what scott does or smthn) make it super cute & long im trusting u with this;-) & put it on wattpad !

Yes, fluff means cute and i am putting it on wattpad, anon :D

As a birthday gift, here's a cute request! ♥ I actually enjoy writing and reading these kinds of plots in imagines and long stories coz I honestly find it adorable and sweet of a boyfriend and how much crap he takes and understands everytime the girl is on her period (or as I call it, SHARKWEEK (i have the urge to say 'ooh ha ha' like the fishes in Finding Nemo saying it after Gill says "Sharkbait")) Anyway, hope you enjoy this one! And happy legality to me lol...I guess I can finally legally drive in my country and drink (idk what to drink other than water, soda and iced tea and juice lol...well I tried mudslide but I just ended up drunken laughing so i dont want that...) sorry for errors

~~~

Honestly, you were so glad that it was a Saturday so that meant no classes. Because you couldn't really walk upright for the reason that a certain visitor you had every month, making you feel all sorts of emotions every minute.

At the moment, you were lying on your side facing the window that showed a sunny afternoon that would have been nicer if you weren't lying in bed in pain.

"Y/N," a knock came from the door and you instantly recognized the voice as the familiar rhythm of footsteps came walking in and around the bed.

"Hey," Brett sat on the edge of the bed and held your hand, in which he instantly willed the pain you felt away as the veins of his hand that held yours turned a dark shade.

Feeling slightly better, you were able to move and make more room on the bed for him to lie down beside you.

"You took a bath right?" you asked, knowing full well that he just came from his lacrosse practice and you didn't want a stinky werewolf in bed with you.

"Of course I took a bath," He answered, taking his shoes off and scooting closer to you as he had an arm under your head and one resting on your waist. "And before you ask, I even took another bath at home before I went here."

"Good," you smiled as Brett chuckled.

Closing your eyes for a moment with your head lying on his chest, you felt the heavy pain in your abdomen slowly fade as Brett's hand travelled from your waist to your hip then to your lower stomach, where the majority of the pain was coming from.

"When did you start your shark week?" Brett asked, internally smiling at what you named your period every time you got it.

"Just yesterday," you answered, feeling lighter and more relieved of the pain.

"Hmm, second day." Brett said. "Last month you had the period cramps was the first day, right?"

"Yeah-wait, how'd you know?" You asked, looking at him with a questioning and surprised look at how he knew, and you knew yourself that he wasn't there last month since he was out of the state to play lacrosse against another team.

"I observe," he smiled, looking proud that he impressed you with his 'observation skills'. "Plus I guess a werewolf can sense it if his anchor is in some kind of pain, period cramps being no exception."

You smiled at this, still giddy at the thought of being Brett's anchor and knowing full well that he'll do anything to protect you and make you happy.

Smiling back, Brett leaned down and kissed your forehead, then your nose and lastly your lips. And you knew all too well what Brett was doing-he was distracting you from the period cramps as he kissed you long and hard, your lips surely a bit more plump than before after the kiss ended.

"Are you still feeling any pain?" Brett asked.

"I thought werewolves can sense if their anchor was or is in pain?" you asked playfully.

"Okay, maybe on most times they do." He said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"But thank you, Brett." You said, giving him a quick kiss, really thankful for him and his werewolf abilities, his hands already being the perfect heat packs to use during those period cramps every month.

"You know I'm always here, especially during your shark week moments." He smiled a smile that would make any girl go weak in the knees.