Part 7: Request #5

Anon request: Maybe one where you thought you were human but you're on the dead pool for almost as much as Scott so the pack and Brett try to figure out what you are while also trying to protect you ? if you want you can pick out what you are but I'm not good with mythical creatures :)

So this is the longer version of the imagine I wrote which is posted on tumblr, hope you guys enjoy all the explanation going on lol :D

~~~

Gathering in the Beacon Hills animal clinic, all of the faces around you looked dead serious. It was about midnight now and you were supposed to be at home finishing up an essay due tomorrow, but here you were sitting on one of the cool metal tables in the clinic beside your werewolf and listening intently to what the Alpha of the pack you belonged to had to say.

"The printer just kept printing and printing even when it was unplugged." The youngest Beta in the pack informed, handing Scott a paper-the deadpool list.

"But that's not the thing." Liam added shortly, making Scott's eyes widen as well as Stiles beside him when they got to see the list.

"How?" Scott looked towards you, with a confused look.

"What is it?" You asked, worried at the look Scott and Stiles kept giving you before hopping off the table and walking towards the middle where another table was at, Scott putting it down and turning it towards you for you to see.

Once your eyes landed on the name on the list just below Scott's, it suddenly felt difficult to breathe and before you knew it, your knees gave way. Thankfully, Brett was instantly beside you the second he heard your heart beat fast and catch you before you fell on the floor, holding you up with an arm around you supporting most of your weight.

"How is this possible?" you asked shakily, tears starting to blur your vision as you felt Brett's eyes land on your name that was just Below Scott McCall's.

"But I'm human," you reasoned, almost whispering at how out of breath you were right now on receiving this new information of a new name being added to the deadpool.

"When did it add Y/N's name?" Brett asked nearly angry and almost crunching the paper when he held it up looking towards Liam, his eyes turning to its gold color for a second before returning to their natural green orbs.

"J-just now before I called Scott and Scott calling all of you," Liam answered, suddenly taken back at Brett's almost wolfing out.

"How is it even possible?" Brett growled, slamming the paper back on the metal table before wrapping an arm around you protectively. "She's human."

It was rare to see Brett this angry, usually he'd be on the level of pissed off but never angry. Even from your past experiences of being in a 2 and a half year relationship with him (and counting), you never saw him this angry.

"I guess we believed wrong." Hearing Dr. Deaton enter the room where the teenagers were talking, you all looked to him as he went to a medicine cabinet and retrieved a jar that seemed to contain a feather?

"Ever heard of a Veela?" He asked, going to the middle table before opening the jar and taking out a silver feather that shined a bit when he placed it on the table near you.

After almost an hour of debating whether or not you are one, with Brett still sticking by your side, holding your hand and occasionally placing his lips on your head to try and comfort you and let you know that whatever you were, he was there to stay and protect you – especially now with your name's on the list next to Scott's. Everyone concluded – including you – that you are indeed a Veela, but a half breed.