Part 24: Request #21

anon request: Can you do a Brett imagine: when y/n and Brett are cuddling in his bed naked (bc why not) and they're falling asleep together until Scott and Stiles burst into his room and take him with them bc he have to help with something and then y/n and all the girls are taken to the lake house for sleepovers and Brett find her and he so pissed bc his baby girl is not with him and pls end it cute I trust you and I'm so sorry for my grammar

I'll probably be not posting as much since I've said it before, school is starting and college life is not easy (at all, but I won't whine because ppl with jobs who do imagines are having it worse if I'm not mistaken.) Anyway, here's another imagine for you! I changed it up a bit, hope that's alright, anon..As always, ily guys! :*

P.S. I'll be updating as much as I can on both of my imagines blog starting Thursday to Friday (and probs monday as well)

~~~

Feeling fingers draw small circles on your bare back, you stirred into consciousness and tried to figure out where you were currently at and who you were with. Breathing in deeply, the fingers playing on your back stopped and just rested there before plump lips kissed your forehead.

"Good morning," A deep and raspy voice cracked, making you realize where you were and who was beside you.

"Hi," you replied, opening your eyes to be greeted with green orbs looking back at you with a small smile playing on his lips before he leaned down and pressed his lips on yours.

"What time is it?" You asked, pulling away but not far enough as Brett only pulled you closer to him.

But before he can even answer, a knock sounded on the door before two people burst into the room making Brett's reflex take the comforter resting on your waist and pull it up to your chest to cover you.

"What do you want?" He growled, sounding pissed as he scooted more to your front to hide you behind him from the eyes of the intruders who ruined the moment.

"What the hell, guys!" You exclaimed when you realized that it was Scott and Stiles standing by the open door with eyes wide open at the sight before them, you can barely hear the surprised 'oh my god' from Stiles.

"Get out," You demanded, your head barely seen past Brett's shoulders at how tall he was even when sitting down.

Wasting no time in doing just that, you heard the door closed and you sighed.

"Here," you heard Brett spoke up, reaching to you your t-shirt from your shared overnight bag at Lydia's family's lake house.

"Well that was embarrassing," you said, taking the shirt after you clasped your bra on.

"To us or to them?" He asked, a smirk present in his features as he was already pulling a shirt over his head.

"Both," you answered, pulling some shorts on and tying your hair in a messy bun seeing the way that Stiles and Scott came bursting in seemed like an emergency that you won't have time to be presentable.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen, you noticed that everyone was in the same Scott-and-Stiles-came-bursting-into-the-room state with their bed hair and their not presentable looks-all were either looking just as pissed as Brett was earlier and/or fighting off the sleep still present while their eyes drooped.

"Is this really necessary?" Lydia asked, arms crossed over her chest as she asked the boys who was looking wide awake and ready to start the day. "I mean it's the weekend and I'd rather sleep in."

"Yes, it is necessary," Stiles answered as a matter of fact, adding something else that sounded like 'pack bonding.'

"Does it have to be in the morning?" Liam asked this time, a little more awake than before.

"Yes," Scott answered, only getting an are-you-serious look from the young beta.

"Well not really," Stiles interjected. "But we still have to buy things for the bonfire tonight,"

At the sound of having a bonfire later tonight, you were instantly excited since it wasn't a usual thing you and the pack did whenever you all had a free time. Excitement and expectations filled you as you imagined yourself right beside Brett and surrounded with the gang roasting marshmallows and making s'mores and the older teenagers teasing Liam about Hayden or you and Brett. The tallest werewolf in the room felt your heart making a few leaps of excitement making him wrap an arm around you, pulling you closer to him and giving a quick peck to your temple.

"The boys will go ahead and buy and the girls-" Stiles said, thinking of something for the ladies to do. "-just do whatever uh-yeah."

You knew Brett wasn't really happy about the idea of being separated from you, especially when it was a long weekend where he'd rather have you in bed with him and just idly making small conversations with the occasional kisses to the lips, nose and forehead.

"You'll be back before you know it," you turned to Brett while everyone started filing out of the kitchen to get ready for the day and leaving the two of you behind, rubbing his arms in a comforting manner before letting your hands trail down to hold his.

Once all of the boys were out, Lydia had the sudden thought and urge of going shopping-in which you all were used to-that only made you file in her car and let her drive all of you to the mall she'd usually go to.

"This one," Lydia held up a blouse. "Or this one?"

"They all look good on you, honestly." Kira answered, looking at each of the banshee's choice.

"You're right, I'll take both." She said enthusiastically before making her way to the counter and buy it, making you and Kira laugh while Malia just looked at her, still comprehending at how easy going she was with these types of things.

When you all returned home, it was pretty much later than what you and the girls expected seeing that the firewood and the bonfire food necessities were already readied as the boys were now lounging in their seats with idle conversation going on.

"Sorry we're late," Lydia announced, making yourselves known as you entered the back of the house.

When you found your seat next to Brett, he immediately had an arm around you and pulling you closer as you watched Scott and Stiles struggle to make the start a fire.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"Miss me that much?" you teased, giggling lightly.

"Would it be so wrong if I did?" He asked, pressing his lips to yours before being called out by none other than Stiles.

"Get a room!" he called, before returning to making the fire.

"That's just gross," Liam muttered, looking to your and Brett's direction as the girls laughed lightly along with the others.

"As if you never kissed Hayden before," Brett countered, earning a few 'ooh's' from the pack and making the beta's cheeks blush a pink color.