Part 37: Request #34

Requested by WolfAuraHi(: Could you do an imagine were Y/N is Theo's sister and she has been going along with him and the Dread Doctor's plans until she falls in love with Brett and she realizes that she is in love with him the night he is attacked by the chimera in the club. She realizes she chose the wrong side and needs to help Scott and the pack stop the Dread Doctors and her brother?

Well, school officially starts for me and wow I hate Mondays even more. My monday sched is from 7am to 7pm, I'm so happy *can you hear the sarcasm there? But anyway, here's another imagine sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. Hope you guys enjoy this one :) btw this imagine is the Condition Terminal episode :)

~~~

"I'm not his babysitter," you growled, struggling to get out of Theo's tight grip on your arm.

"Just keep an eye on him, Y/N." your brother growled back, his teeth slightly baring as he let go of his grip on you and walked back to where he was but still standing close by to make sure everything goes to plan.

Walking by the bar, still at a safe distance from the chimera, you watched each person in the club-observing and trying to decipher them from the way they moved on the dance floor as well as how they interacted with each other.

Just as you turned the bar stool to face the bartenders flaring and entertaining the people, you were greeted with a face you recognized all too well exit the dance floor sporting a green shirt that seem to show his sculpted chest through it. Your heart skipped a beat just by the sight of him, his smile widened when his green eyes landed on you. Immediately walking to where you were, you pretended to not notice him and just kept the act up of looking around.

Looking back at the flaring action of the bartenders, flipping the bottles and catching it before twirling the cups and liquor on their hands and arms, you then felt warm hands cover your eyes while a breath tickled the shell of your ear, "Guess who."

It was these moments you felt really drawn to the werewolf and just forgot all the pain and punishment you endured from both your brother and the Dread doctors from not following their directions or trying to intervene into one of their plans, the butterflies in your stomach started to tickle when you heard Brett's chuckle when you tried to pry his hands off of your face.

"Brett, I know it's you." You replied once you felt the hands pull back, Brett leaned down to give you a peck on the cheek-a gesture which made you blush every time he did it.

"So, what're you doing here? Don't you guys have school tomorrow?" He asked after ordering a drink, his hands resting on the small backrest of the barstool.

You looked at him weirdly before laughing lightly, "What are you? My dad?"

"I can be," He joked, but it took you a few seconds before you understood him with wide eyes at the realization.

"Ew," you smacked his arm. "I don't have any daddy kinks, Talbot."

"I'm kidding, babe." The pet name used made your insides tingle. Once his drink was served, Brett took a sip before suddenly looking cautious making you nervous that he might've caught on to something you and Theo were planning with the Dread Doctors on Lucas.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

Turning to look at the crowd behind him, you saw Brett's eyes search for something before he looked back at you. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," you smiled before he left his seat and you returned to your drink.

After another round of drinks of trying the the different varieties they have, someone sat down beside you and spoke, "You're supposed to be keeping watch."