Part 55

Just some domestic(?) fic for you all, like I want to take a break from all the drama that is teen wolf imagines with all the dread doctors, kidnapping and such. Like just a short cute, fluffy and (I'll try my best) funny you and brett at home type of imagine because I am offically having writers block with some of the request (I'm so smad[sad+mad] at myself) 

Hope you guys like this one though, i tried my best don't hate me T-T

If any errors, my apologies, and uhh innuendos warning, I guess? (ya'll know the drill on that ;))

Line came from soufflehour in tumblr 

~~~

You didn't know what made you suddenly wake up, but it seemed as though you've woken up earlier than the just-now rising sun basing from the dawning light from the windows of your room. Deciding that it would best to savor the few more hours of sleep before fully waking up later, you snuggled closer to the warm body beside you and instinctively, the arms that belonged to the said body wrapped you in a tight embrace that let you rest your head against a clothed chest. One hand running down the curve of your back while the other ran up and down your arm. With a content sigh coming from you, you felt lips press against your forehead; lingering there for a few seconds.

The second time you woke up, you found yourself staring at the face of your lover who seemed to be already awake with the way he was playing with a lock of your hair before tucking it behind your ear. The pad of his thumb running across your cheek as his smile never faltered when he greeted you a good morning with a kiss, the excitement he felt was making itself known underneath the white comforter. He smiled against the kiss, his hands running up and down the outline of your waist and hips.

"Talk dirty to me," he said against your now-bruised-from-the-kissing lips.

"I'm not wearing any underwear," you said, your eyes closed as you found yourself biting your bottom lip between your teeth. You were kidding, but it seemed that he took it seriously when his eyes glimmered as he looked down to see the the large tshirt you were wearing was now riding up your thigh with the sensual movement you were doing.

"Nice," he breathed, kissing you again. "Keep going."

"Because you never put the laundry in the damn dryer." You spoke with your still raspy morning voice - an indication of just how much 'fun' you had the night before - that would usually arouse him even more. But it seemed like it didn't work at the moment. You felt his hands pause in their ministrations of working down your body.

You saw him close his eyes with the expression as if he was caught in not doing what he was supposed to do.

"Okay," he suddenly was getting up, the tent in his boxers are quite evident from your vantage point. This made you giggle like a school-girl at how you ruined the moment for him, he deserved it somewhat - he knows it damn well that it's his duty.

"Are you putting the laundry in the dryer?" you almost shouted as he was exiting your shared room, you were sure he was going to take a cold shower when you heard the bathroom door close.

When you were finishing up on cooking breakfast, Brett finally arrived with a towel around his neck as he dried off his hair. The look he was sporting was funny and at the same time made a blush creep on your face, the way he glared and eyed you up and down - his tshirt and your underwear are the only material you were wearing.

"How was the cold shower?" You asked with a smile that was innocent looking, placing the heavy breakfast on the table as he placed two plates and two pairs of utensils on the table. He didn't answer with words but rather with his eyes glaring just a tad bit harder at you, a little pout was playing on his lips.

"You're a mood killer, you know that?" He said, playfully pinching your nose before pressing his lips to yours for a quick peck as you went back to the fridge to get the orange juice.

"Just stating the facts, babe." You said before leaning down the open fridge to get the said juice, you knew that the view you were giving him from his seat when you did it.

"I can't believe you." He scoffed with a grin, averting his eyes to his breakfast when you turned around.

Time seem to fly by slowly as Brett finally did the laundry while you decided to go back up the attic of your home to give or throw away the things that were not necessary in your life anymore. While Brett was waiting for the clothes in the dryer, he went back up the attic to check up on you.

"What's that?" He asked, as he sat beside you on the floor and pulled the clothing material that was folded on your lap. But before you could even mutter a word of protest, his eyes widened at the small skimpy werewolf halloween costume he was holding up that belonged to none other than you.

"When was this?" He asked surprised just as the costume was snatched back from him, you were immediately shoving it back in the box you found it in - embarrassed at the sudden revelation.

"Now I'm suddenly excited for Halloween to come," He joked, but you didn't miss the suggestiveness in his voice.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know what I'll be wearing on Halloween this year?" You suddenly asked, mimicking the suggestive tone he had.

"What would it be, sweetheart?" his eyes looked at you as his index finger curled under your chin pulling your face ever so closer to him.

"I'll dress up as 'commitment' this halloween." You said. "You're afraid of that, aren't you?"

You only laughed at Brett's face that had a dumbfounded look as well as annoyance.

"You're on a roll today, Y/N." He said, pinching your side playfully.

"Yeah, well when opportunity shows itself, I go at it." You answered, chuckling at him. "And you show a lot of them."