Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)

If errors occur, my bad...but here it is! part 2/2 of the request. Hope you guys like this one! I added Mama McCall in here with gifs because I honestly missed her really bad while I was writing this... 

~~~

Feeling a sudden tug in his chest, he looked down at you and watched as the skin around several of the deep wounds start to turn into a shade of purple-his veins seemingly growing a rather darker color, if it was even possible, as he tried his best not to let go of your hand to take as much of it as he could.

"What happened?" The matriarch of the pack asked worriedly as she tried to stabilize the state you were in seeing that you were slowly losing blood from the deep lacerations you gained from the encounter just a while ago, Brett noticeably not leav...

"What happened?" The matriarch of the pack asked worriedly as she tried to stabilize the state you were in seeing that you were slowly losing blood from the deep lacerations you gained from the encounter just a while ago, Brett noticeably not leaving your side since he came rushing out of the forest with Liam to where the other pack members were just arriving-the small kisses he left on your head or hands not going unnoticed by the others.

"The Beast," Scott simply said and Melissa McCall instantly knew the situation before taking whatever equipment she needed to keep you at bay.

While Melissa was preparing to prep you for a quick pre-surgery to get all the minor things out of the way, Deaton came and immediately tried whatever he can to help in stopping the flow of blood out of your body and on to the clean floors of the hospital room.

"Brett," at the sound of Scott calling the werewolf's attention, he looked up from you to alpha and almost begged him not to make him leave your side knowing that the little lifeline in the form of Brett holding your hand was something that was helping you keep at bay and not go into shock from the intense pain you were to experience the moment he lets go of you.

You heard incoherent words and saw blurred figures moving around you, but you knew that the hand you were holding was what kept you awake from sleeping and seeing the horrid eyes that glowed of death and fangs that howled no mercy. With the desire to keep your eyes open, or at least leave you conscious enough to avoid seeing the gruesome face, you held onto to the warm hand-giving it a small squeeze to let the person know that you didn't want to let go when you felt it slowly loosen its grip on your hand.

Clipping on the oximeter probe to one of your fingers, Melissa started to take note of everything that was being shown on the monitor in front of her-from the pulse reading to other signs that you were on the way to being stable. But Melissa's attention on the monitors shifted towards the werewolves she was with.

Deaton was immediately in between Scott and Brett with their teeth bared at each other.

"Just get out Brett, you'll just stand in the way of-" Scott was cut off with a large growl coming the member of Satomi's pack.