Part 23: Request #20

I'm back omg! but not entirely though since I'm busy with my school work (if you'd like to check out what I do in school -or in life for that matter-you can follow me on snapchat (jaz3lla) or head over to my personal tumblr.) So I did this as a test run for my new(again) laptop since I recovered my old windows because Windows 10 at the moment sucks (for me, idk about you guys though). I don't suggest getting it since it's still just a technical preview and there will be a lot of bugs that needs to be fixed before it can be an a-okay. Anyway, here it is enjoy! :) sorry for any errors

anon request: Can you do an imagine were you find out your a chimera and you get taken by the doctors and Brett and the pack has to save you. Kinda like what is happening with Hayden and Liam.

~~~

"Yeah right," You scoffed, walking towards your car as you exited the school, the lamp post in the parking lot spotlighting your car a few meters away.

"Y/N, c'mon." Brett held your arm and turned you to face him. "Why not?"

"Brett, I love you, but no. I don't believe you," You answered, starting to get annoyed. "Because all my life I was-is-normal and now you're telling me that I'm some kind of cashmere-"

"Chimera," he corrected.

"Whatever," you almost exclaimed before continuing your argument as you walked towards your car. "And that this threaded-"

"Dreaded," he corrected you again.

"Brett!" You huffed, clearly more annoyed than ever at this werewolf in front of you.

"Y/N, believe me." He said, his hands holding yours, stopping your movement in turning back to your car and opening the door. "Why is it so hard to believe about this now when you've already interacted with werewolves-let alone be in a relationship with one?"

"Because I'm human." With that, you turned to your car and climbed in before letting your keys start the engine and driving off leaving Brett and his theories to himself about you being a 'supernatural' like them.

You weren't up for anything tonight since you were already overwhelmed with school work and you just wanted to do everything all at once so you can rest without any interruption of those damned assignments and not get mixed up more in the pack's problem by letting yourself believe that you're some kind of creature.

Driving was relaxing to you, especially with days like these because you get to have some alone time, until a few minutes along the almost dark road your car decided to stop by itself making you the feel the opposite of relax. Your radio started to give off a sound of static and the occasion of your name being heard in between those static sounds. Feeling a chill run down your spine at the sound of it, you turned it off and tried to remain calm as you tried so hard in restarting your car and almost breaking the key in the key whole every time you turned it.

As your sight started to blur from the tears that were filling the rim of your eyes as you breathed in trying to keep yourself from freaking out, you saw figures at the far end of the road. Figures that were starting to get clearer that you realized they were starting to get closer.

No no no no no

Turning your attention from the keys to the car, you thought of running. But before you can even make a move to open the door, the locks were having a mind of its own. Trying every single door of the car, you ended up looking towards the figures again, this time seeing them a lot closer than they were before.

Just as you thought you were done for, you heard the sunroof being forcibly open making you look up in panic thinking that those three figures had a fourth member but instantly felt relief wash over you when you saw Brett above.

"Let's go," he said, immediately reaching for you and helping you up your car's roof and down on solid ground.

Holding your hand, Brett didn't waste time in running to whatever direction just as long as he was taking you as far away from those things as possible.

"You okay?" He asked, slowing down to a stop with his hand still not letting go as he looked at you with concern with the other hand cupping your cheek.

"Just-a-little-out-of breath," you said in between your labored breaths.

Suddenly feeling his strong arms wrap around you tight, he breathed in and tried to relax that he got to you just in time. You on the other hand weren't as relieved and relax as he was after seeing what he was talking about and almost experiencing first hand of what they were capable of.

"Y/N," Brett sighed, placing a kiss on your temple, his lips lingering there for a moment as you wrapped your arms around his waist.