Part 34: Request 31

Anon request: Could u write smth where u are new in beacon hills high and brett just switched schools there and he immediately takes an interest in you and always says 'morning besutiful' and stuff like that, and one day he ask you to cheer for him on a lacrosse game and they end up togeher somehow ? (:

Hope this goes well :D Happy reading you guys! btw, I really wish wattpad can separate the votes and the comments notification so I can respond to all the people who comment on the imagines book :(

~~~

"Why's he here?" Liam almost growled when he walked over to where you and Mason were standing by your locker, his eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"Who?" You asked, Mason looking just as confused as you were.

"Brett-that's who." Liam answered through gritted teeth.

"Okay..." You looked from Mason to Liam "Who's this Brett?"

"That's-" Mason pointed behind you. "Brett."

Looking to the direction he was pointing at, you saw a tall student walking down the hall.

"Who's is he and why are you so mad about him being here?" You asked Liam with one brow quirked up.

"Some lacrosse rivalry going on," Mason was the one who answered you instead of Liam, seeing that the werewolf was still busy sulking beside you. Mason sounded like he was hiding something else other than this Brett guy being Liam's rival as well as the reason for Liam to move from that Prep school to Beacon Hills High.

"Oh look," You heard a voice behind you and you were sure that it was Brett seeing that you felt tension in the air the way Liam suddenly inhaled deeply-you were sure he was trying to control himself-while Mason gave a quick smile. You turned around only to come face to face with a chest, not missing how sculpted it was the way his shirt hugged his torso perfectly. Looking up, your eyes were met with beautiful pale green orbs than seemed to glisten when Prep boy gave a smile.

"Morning, beautiful." His greeting made your cheeks blush, Liam on the other hand, gave a low growl of annoyance while Mason could only roll his eyes at his best friend's reaction.

"I'm Brett Talbot by the way," He said. "But I guess you already knew that." He gestured to Liam and Mason

"Y/N Y/L/N," You introduced yourself.

...

"Good morning, beautiful?" Mason said once Brett was out of hearing radar, looking at you while you packed your bag with the books you needed from the locker. "Since when was that your thing?"

"Thing?" you looked to Mason, bothered at his observation.

"And I don't know," you answered, zipping your bag closed. "Ever since the first day, I guess?"

"Wow,"

"And it's not really everyday he greets me a good morning."

"And it's not our thing."

There was a few seconds of silence before Mason spoke again. "Since when was there an 'our'?"

"Oh my god, Mason shut up." You groaned inwardly before backhanding his bicep, cutting his laughter with an 'ouch.'

"I'm kidding." He rubbed the spot where you hit him.

"So where exactly are we going?" You asked him once he has recovered from the hit you gave him.

"Outside, Liam wanted some support. They're doing a warm-up game for tomorrow's 1st official lacrosse game of the school year" He informed. You were never really a fan of lacrosse. But since most of the pack were players, you decided to be there to support them.

Once you and Mason entered the field area, you watched as the players were divided into teams to play against each other before getting dismissed to warm-up before the warm-up game itself. Going to the bleachers near where the rest of the non-lacrosse players of the pack, you saw Lydia and Malia already seated and waving at you.

But before you can even follow Mason's steps up the bleachers, you stopped when you heard Brett calling you.

"Hey, Prep boy." You teased, knowing that he hated being called that name for some reason.

"Ha ha," he jogged towards you before stopping in front of you and removing his helmet, some of his hair were already sticking to his sweaty forehead. "Why are you here? I thought you hated lacrosse."

"I never said I hated lacrosse," You crossed your arms for your chest. "And I came here to cheer on the guys."

"By 'the guys' you mean Liam and the others?" He asked, his tone sounded slightly sad at the mention of the pack you belonged to.

Before you can answer, you heard the whistle that signalled the game to start in 5 minutes caught your attention.

"Well, I better go," Brett muttered.

"Alright, good lu-" your sentence was cut off shortly when you saw Brett leaned down and felt his lips press to your cheek for a quick kiss. He didn't pull away immediately, instead, you felt his breath on the shell of your ear, "Cheer for me?"

You could only chuckle at this boy's 'moves' to get his way with you before you pulled away from the close proximity.

"Will you?" He asked, his eyes looking hopeful as he put his helmet back on.

"Sure, why not." You shrugged your shoulders with a smile, in which Brett smiled back happily.

"So is this going to be our thing?" He asked, which you guessed that he wasn't still out of hearing when he heard you and Mason talking.

You heard the whistle again, this time it was directed at Brett.

"I mean I'm not complaining or anything." He added, still standing in front of you.

Another whistle sounded, the coach now looking angrier.

"And it could be like a good luck charm every lacrosse game." Oh dear, god. This boy just won't give up.

"TALBOT!" The coach shouted before blowing on his whistle again.

You could only smile before pushing him to go back to the practice game and so that coach won't get his blood pressure any higher. You then started walking up the steps of the bleachers with a smile you tried to stop growing any wider from the giddiness you just felt.