Part 35: Request #32

You won't get to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them on film :(( You will be remembered... A L W A Y S, Professor Snape :(( *Ugly cries*

REQUESTS:

1) could you do an imagine where y/n is a former hunter and she saves brett (like kira did in season 4) from all the hunters?

2) could you make an imagine where y/n saves brett from the hunters, like kira did but much more badass

laheyparadise (tumblr): could you do an imagine where y/n is a former hunter and she saves brett (like kira did in season 4) from all the hunters?

~~~

Trying to catch up with him and his sister, you deflected some of the arrows that was aimed at you from behind with a wave of your hands- one hand straightened out while the other doing an upward motion which conjured a wall of rock and soil that shielded you as well as stopping the oncoming hunters.

Running again, you neared the school's lacrosse field where you saw Brett and Lori enter. But before you can go any further, you heard an arrow whizzed past you, grazing your jaw before it hit the wall with an explosion. With fast reflexes, you stood your ground and immediately made a thick icy dome that protected you from the debris caused by the arrow's explosive blast.

You then heard bullets hitting the ice behind you which started to crack, the arrows doing a better job as it pierced through the protective ice you created. Immediately making an exit out of the dome, you hurriedly made your way in the school's field to find a few more hunters. These ones were more of a hand-to-hand combat which you welcomed with your fists clenching and sending sharp bursts of air to their direction, slashing their clothing and cutting their exposed skin as you sent another round while giving them a few kicks and punches to their most sensitive areas. With an air blade move, you cut the arrow that was heading your way in half.

When you felt that there were not stopping at any time, you concentrated for a moment before you felt your hands heat up. When one hunter saw this still moment of yours as a chance to attack, he clenched his fist and aimed it to hit your face. But it didn't get the chance to even skim your skin because the hunter ended up shouting in pain when he felt your hand wrapped around his wrist. Flames, like the color of the hottest stars in the sky, slowly engulfed his arms. You let go before it can even reach his shoulders and left him to the side to suffer before taunting his other friends to attack you with a smirk plastered on your wet face, the blue flames on your hand flickering to nothingness once you closed your hand to a fist. But having no time to wait for an answer, you attacked with a blue fire wall in which they wouldn't be able to get through before you ran towards the direction where Brett and Lori were.

People who knew you, knew that with your powers you kept yourself at bay because you were never a person of bloodshed. Especially with that one thing you tried to avoid doing because you felt dirty in taking away the person's will and enforcing your own over theirs. But seeing the way the guns were pointed at Brett and Lori, your heart sunk and without any second thoughts, you ran to them as fast as you can.

Countering the arrow with a blast of blue flames, Brett looked stunned at what just happened before he noticed you drenched from top to bottom approaching them.

"Go!" you shouted over the loud rain and wind.

"God, I love you." You heard him sigh a relief before he suddenly cupped your face and kissed your wet lips, surprising you that you didn't get to respond before he pulled away and hesitatingly followed Lori out of the field and into safety.

This surprised you-overwhelmed you even- at his sudden confession, and in an ungodly situation for a kiss! Like what the actual fck, Brett?!

Once you regained your train of thought, you turned towards the bleachers where the hunters were already aiming at you. Without any second thoughts, your hands were raised and clawed to the direction of the enemies and before anyone knew it, you slowly twisted your hand and half of the hunters followed your motion with their bodies slowly and painfully twisting before falling off the steps of the bleachers. You slowly then clenched your other hand which earned echos of choking from the other half.

Satisfyingly smiling at the damage you've done, you hurriedly made your way to where Brett and his sister were waiting before going to the place Scott directed you to go to.

Creating a big enough dome, made out of the water from the rain, above your heads, you walked beside Brett who seemed to look embarrassed at what just happened a several minutes ago.

"S-sorry about that..." He trailed off, glancing to your direction.

"Hmm, which part?" you teased. "The 'god, I love you' or the untimely kiss?"

"Both," he answered, slightly chuckling.

"It's a good thing I love you too."

Brett's eyes suddenly had a glimmer at the mention of your affection for him.

"And it's not a norm to get my first kiss saving my boyfriend from people trying to kill him in the middle of a field under the rain."

You and Brett only ended laughing at the last part.

~~~

So i combined three requests coz it seemed like they all had the same concept... Hope that was badass enough for you, people! :) And if errors occured, I'm sorry (it's already 3:39am here and I'm about to watch the latest ep of teen wolf)

also what do you guys want to see if I do make a part two of the previous imagine? because I have no idea =)) I would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions :)

And can I just say -here comes the rant- how I srsly hated the movie The Last Airbender that was directed by the M. Night whats-his-face guy... like wtf was that? I kept cringing in some scenes, and joked about it about them having a conversation like, "I'm trapping you in a place where you can easily bend out of" "What's stopping us from escaping then?" "The plot!" "Damn it!"