Part 18: Request #15

Anon request: Hey, I was wondering if you could do one with Brett when you break up with him (idk why it's up to you) and then Scott (or someone in the pack) call you bc he can't control himself on the full moon bc you're his anchor so you go and help him and it's all fluffy please? (I know Brett isn't in Scott's pack, but it's more simple like that) thank you, I love your blog so much omg xx

I can finally say that the gif is mine (yes, I downloaded the episode and made it into a gif yey credits to me omg) I understand you anon, it is simpler like that Lol :D

~~~

Glancing at the window, you saw a glimpse of the full moon hiding behind the dark clouds as you tried to concentrate on the essay you were typing away that was due tomorrow. But you couldn't help the feeling of uneasiness in the pit of your stomach for some reason. You kept thinking about Brett, and how he was doing right now during a full moon. You kept thinking about how he looked when you got to a point of an understanding, kept thinking about how he only placed a soft kiss on your forehead with a heavy heart.

As hard as you may try to hide the fact that you were no longer together, the pack still eventually found out about it. And after being bombarded with a lot of questions, especially from the girls, you told them that it was somewhat a mutual break up-something that you and Brett agreed on, even though it hurts on both sides of the parties to admit that there was a feeling of drifting apart, to take a timeout and just concentrate on his and your own interests.

As you tried to compose yourself back in work mode, you didn't notice a tear run down your cheeks making you wipe it away immediately and try to clear your mind of anything and just continue your homework. When you tried to eat the uneasiness away with some Ben & Jerry's, your phone suddenly rang and just the sound of Scott's voice made the uneasiness worsen and a heavy weight in your chest suddenly making itself known.

"Y/N, I need you at the lake house now."

"What, why? What's wrong?" You asked, suddenly panicky yourself at the Alpha's panicked tone.

"It's Brett." And just like that, you came rushing down the stairs with your car keys and phone not caring that you were in your pyjamas and just continued going down the cemented steps all the while trying to adjust your foot in your Uggs and your arms in your sweater.

Speeding up to the lake house, you kept Scott on the line and asked what was happening. He said that he wasn't sure what it was but Brett was having some difficulty with control and that the mantra his pack used wasn't working at all.

"Scott," you called out once you parked your car beside Stiles' jeep and rushed inside the house.

"Thank god you're here." You heard Lydia sigh in relief. "Hurry, they're in the basement. And I don't think the chains there won't hold much longer."

Almost tripping down the stairs, you saw Brett tied against a post as Liam and Scott held the chains back tighter and Stiles holding a baseball bat that was ready to swing at the moment of feeling attacked.

"You're a little late." Liam said, almost growling as he struggled in tying the werewolf down making you roll your eyes as you made your way towards them.

"Brett, hey it's okay." You said, kneeling in front of him and coaxing him to calm down as you cupped his face in your hands. "Brett, I'm here."

Hearing Stiles say that it wasn't such a good idea to be too close to Brett right now, you ignored it having the knowledge of Brett not having it in him to hurt you while he was struggling with control.

"Brett," You called, wiping the hair that stuck to his forehead because of the sweat. You noticed that the gesture was helping him calm down, his breathing turning from ragged to slow deep breaths. You tried to not stare at his bare chest-not really knowing what happened to his shirt-and just concentrated in calming him down. As your eyes looked back at yellow glowing orbs, you called for him again, all the while holding his clawed hands.

When you felt everyone relax around you at the sight of Brett calming down and motionless for a moment, you felt yourself relax too and the uneasiness you were feeling was now gone. With deep breaths, Brett looked at you with a relieved expression and a small thankful smile playing on the corner of his lips.

"Hey," you greeted him softly, cupping his face and running the pads of your thumbs on his cheeks. He only held on to the wrists and leaned his forehead against yours and just stayed there for a while.

~~~

Yeah honestly that's all I could think of as an ending to the imagine. Requests are closed for the meantime coz I'm tryna fix some college papers before I enter my sophomore year this august. So this is an advance notice that by august I'll be super duper busy (sad life, i know) but I will still try and post imagines and find some free time to write. I LOVE YOU GUYS FO REAL!