Chapter 1

Remember if you like my story, vote and comment. Id be happy to read your thoughts.

All rights reserved © 2015 scarletraven23

This is a work of fiction. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

This is my original, and creative work. Do not take it please, and thank you.

**********************************

Akiras POV:

I sat alone deep in thought. I'm only a few months away from my transition! I thought to myself. I'm excited, but I'm also scared. I know the first shift hurts, but once I'm able to shift I won't need the three stooges hovering around me like buzzards.

I turned slightly, waving at my three stooges with an innocent smile on my face, then I turned back and looked over the distance and spread of the territory.

I can understand my father being so protective of me. I'm an Alpha's daughter, an Alpha's only child but I'm also a female. The rouges stealing random females has put my father in a stressful position.

I sometimes wish I didnt have Alpha blood and that I was just another pack member. I want something normal. I want to find a mate but someone that I can trust to love me for me not for what they gain.

My shoulders sagged for a moment then I straighten them. I can't keep on with this self pity. I'm stronger than this!

A sudden howl brought me out of my thoughts as I turned toward the three stooges and noticed their stiffness. This howl didn't belong to one of ours.

One stooge came forward "Akira, it's time we head back." He said it in a way that left no room to argue.

I stood, dusted off my jeans and walked with them back to the grounds. One on each side and the last behind, protecting me from all sides.

As we walked through the gates I noticed at least seven wolves that I didn't recognize, and also that all our fighters were standing at the ready, my father stood with my uncle, Nigel and our Beta at his side as he looked over and seen me.

I just realized I had stopped right inside the gate when my father send me a look that wasn't reassuring. He beckoned me to come to him and I didn't hesitate to obeyed.

I didn't look at the strangers, but stood close to my fathers side, when he wrapped his arm protectively around my shoulder. I slowly lifted my head and looked at the stranger, he was older but you could feel the authority coming off him so I knew he was Alpha.

*
**
*
EDITED to the best of my ability.