Chapter 37

Akiras POV:

I sighed as Blayne left me, it was so sweet that even though he's so busy he came to check on me. But I do really feel fine.

I leaned back in the tub, and rubbed my hand over my still flat stomach, a piece of him will grow inside me. And together we make such precious life. I know he'll be a great dad, I'll never have to worry about that.

I sighed again and got out of the tub, quickly drying off and dressing. I stopped by the mirror and smiled sadly, almost all the bruising has left, if you didn't really examine me you'd never notice.

I left the room intending to go find food when I seen Thomas walking towards me, looking spaced out. I stopped waiting.....waiting.....he looked up and then he smiled but it quickly turned to concern.

"Took you long enough to notice me, jerk!" I faked hurt and he chuckled, stopping right in front of me. I noticed he had slight rage in his eyes when he noticed the barely visible bruise and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine." I stated.

"Are you sure? You look better than the last time I seen you, but....inside...are you okay?" He asked a bit shyly.

I thought he was talking about mentally but then I noticed his eyes averting mine and I knew he meant physically, I blushed "I-I'm fine, really. Physically and mentally... I think" I wasn't sure yet if I was okay upstairs in my head, I didn't think about it or at least tried not to..

He smiled and suddenly hugged me tightly, after my shock went away I hugged his waist and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm happy your okay, Akira. We we're very worried about you. Blay was running us like we'd never ran before trying to track you down."

I giggled slightly "I'm sorry to worry you, and sorry blay ran you like a maniac... Your the best tracker this pack has. I knew you'd find me."

He stepped back slightly still holding me "no.. Blay tracked you, his and your bond made it easier so we followed after we got your trail."

I heard a growl coming from behind Thomas and I looked but couldn't see past Thomas's wide chest. Thomas stiffened slightly but was looking down at me amused.