Chapter 22

Blaynes POV:

"What is it Thomas?" I asked as I shut the door to my study.

Thomas sighed, and his eyes hard "that pack is getting even closer.... like close enough we should be smelling them and our guards should see them close!" He was obviously confused.

I was also confused "how many for close, can you tell?"

Thomas nodded "only two."

I rubbed the back of my neck "this is crazy, we gave the best trackers around the country. I want to know how they are getting closer and closer to us without our knowing." A sudden thought chilled me "all our females could be in danger." We stayed quiet for a moment.

I thought on this for a moment, and just as I opened my mouth my door opened and I seen Silvia slither in. I was hardly in the mood but regardless I sighed. "What is it Silvia?"

She batted her eyes a bit and smiled "I am here to speak about something."

Thomas looked at me, and I nodded. He turned and left the room and u sat on the edge of my dear, arms crossed.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

She seemed to hesitate for a moment and then suddenly launched herself at me, her lips crushing down on mine. The action caused my lip to hit my teeth drawing blood.

I was just raising my hands to push her off when something cause my eye and I looked... My heart stopped, Akira stood there, her face full of hurt anf worse betrayal. I finally managed to get Silvia off me, but Akira took off.

I needed to go after her, to explain. I stood to move but Silvia grabbed me once again. I growled loudly, "let go you bi*ch!" she flinched and stepped back and I took off.