Chapter 30

Chapter 28 is the beginning of this, so it you had any trouble please refresh there.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Akiras POV:

(End of Chapter 28)

I looked down and gasped I was....I was a wolf... I changed....I looked back at Darrel and he looked at me nervously and then to the door. I growled and snarled instinctively.

"Don't do something stupid Akira." He warned but I moved closer my body felt strong and I felt great.

He had hurt me, beat me, kidnapped me, killed my father! I would make him pay!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Present

I stepped forward, and instantly noticed him changing, I couldn't allow that!

I lunged, my jaws snapping my teeth slamming together trying to get a chunck of flesh, he held me off with his arm and pushed.

But I snapped back latching onto his arm, he howled in pain and I felt something hitting me. Figuring it must be his other fist.

I tightened my jaws yanking back, he was screaming and his neck was open so I lunches for it but he brought his uninjured arm around, his fist connecting with my jaw sending me sliding.

I hit the wodden desk, it's top crashing down but now I tasted blood in my mouth and I felt.... I'm not sure blood lust? I had a taste for blood, his blood and I wanted it pooling out.

I jumped back up but he had changed, it didn't stop me I lunged again grabbing him by the scruff of his neck and yanking, turning slightly and then releasing.

He yelped as he tried to use his already injured leg to stable him but it didn't slow him long. He came crashing into me, snarling.

We snapped and bit each other, but when he sunk his canines into my already sore ribs, I though I was done but I suddenly got a strong whiff of my mate and I grittet my teeth.

The angle he was in I simply turned and sunk my own canines in his throat, I heard his gurgled growl as he slashed at me with his claws but I held on tightening my jaws around him and began tugging.

His growling was now suppressed, all I could hear now was the blood, his blood hitting the floor. With one last Yank I ripped his throat out.

When I moved back i watched his body hit the floor lifeless. I stood there for a long time simply in shock... I killed him, I killed him.....

I wasnt regretting it, I just....I couldn't believe it. I was free, I got revenge for my papa....