Chapter 38

"Thomas" I heard Blayne say, calmly and deadly.

Thomas slowly let me go, turning his hands up in surrender "nothing bad, I assure you."

I looked at Blayne and my eyes widened he looked....deadly and a bit scary. What had gotten into him? This was Thomas!! His beta!!!

Blayne took a step forward and I got in front of Thomas. "What is wrong with you?!" I asked in disbelief. "Thomas was worried about me, and was simply giving me a hug!"

He growled "didn't look like a simple hug! He shouldn't have held onto you so long. Now his scent is mixed with yours and he smells like you!" He glared daggers at Thomas who blushed slightly.

"Alpha I swear she's like a sister to me. It was just a hug nothing more." He tried to defuse the tension in the slowly closing in hallway.

I glared at Blayne and he glare at Thomas "knock it off. I'm your mate and I love you so stop acting like a jealous beast!" I snapped.

He snapped his eyes down to me and for a moment I felt like running back to my room and locking the door but I stood my ground and continued to glare.

"Leave Thomas." He ordered and Thomas didn't hesitate to leave. I almost wanted to be made about that but I knew Blayne wouldn't hurt me.

He walked over to me and I hand to tilt my head up to keep glaring at his face, but I noticed his facial expression had softened. He lifted his hand and stroked my cheek "your very sexy when your irritated" he cooed.

And I immediately blushed and sighed "I should stay irritated. There was no reason to be mad at him."

He sighed "I know, I'm sorry."

"You should apologize to him too. He's a faithful Beta, and friend to you."

He nodded and smiled. "I want you to follow me.." he looked nervous now. "I eh.. want to show you something.."