Chapter 26

Darrel laughed, then brought over some food and water "drink and eat. You'll need it." And with that he turned and left.

I obviously didn't eat or drink anything he gave me. For all I knew he drugged it to get me to stop resisting him.

I just sat there and waited, waited for my mate to find me. I was feeling hurt still, and now I could very well die and never know if we could have worked it out.

I sighed I am stronger than self-pity. I need to figure out a way out, I looked down at the chain on my wrist and pulled hard but gasped when it got me no where. I pulled and pled and pulled until my wrist was bleeding.

I didn't care about the pain, I didn't care that my nostrils were suddenly filled with the iron-matalic smell of my blood. I wanted out and for a moment thought about biting my hand off, dramatic? Yeah of course!

I heard a tsk, tsk behind me and I turned sharply to see Darrel standing there with his arms crossed. "You've hurt yourself." He accused.

I simply stared at him, he walked over and grabbed my arm that was chained. Quickly unchaining me, I took the moment to swing my uninjured arm and punch him in the face.

Did this help? No. Did I even move from my spot? No. Did I piss him off? Most definitely.

I felt his hand while across my face and then a knee to my stomach knocking the air right out of me. I fell to the floor on my knees clutching my stomach in pain.

I looked up slightly and he had a sickening grin on his face as I seen his fist fly towards me, this time I hit the floor causing me to cry out.

He kicked me in the ribs three times and I laid there motionless, he hunched down "let this be a warning Akira. I'm your Alpha. I will not tolerate disrespect."

And then I blacked out again..