Chapter 32

Blaynes Pov:

What seemed like hours, and hours later we finally made it back to the house i rushed in and the healers were waiting on me.

I took her to my bedroom and sat her down, Edna rushed in and quickly pulled the shirt that Thomas had given away. Her gasp of shock when she seen the bruises caused me to flinch but she then was checking her over quickly.

I paced back and forth over and over until Edna stopped me with a firm grip "you need to leave." She said firmly while I glared.

"I'm not leaving her!" I yelled she didn't flinch or wince. But sighed.

"You are distracting us, Alpha. You need to leave. We can't save her if your here!" She said again firmly.

I looked back at my pale mate, her lifeless body and whimpered in pain. I couldn't stand seeing her like this... oh God this is my fault....she misunderstood me and Silvia and ran.....

I felt the tears on my face but didn't care, I looked back to Edna and her expression softened "please Alpha... leave her in our hands."

I couldn't speak so I nodded, walked to the door and glanced at her one last time before leaving.

Going down stairs, Thomas stood from a chair his face was covered in concern. I couldn't deal, I walked to my study, shut the door locking it. I slid down the door, and buried my face in my hands and sobbed silently.

It felt like I'd been there forever when a knock sounded at the door. I quickly shot to my feet and opened it, seeing Edna.

Her face was emotionless and fear struck me again "is...is she..." I couldn't even ask.

Edna shook her head "she's alive Alpha, and stable.. but..." she paused and I grabbed her shoulders.

"But what? What?" I asked desperately.

Edna looked back up still emotionless "But I can't tell you Alpha. You will have to wait."

I was close to demanding and explanation but she quickly held her hand up cutting me off. "Don't. I will not say." And with that she turned and left.

Never, never has anyone denied me an explanation! I was left speechless.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Dun, dun, duuuuun.