Chapter 6

Akira's Disappearance....

Akiras POV:

As I clung to my father, I had remembered his words. To go to the Night pack and talk to Blayne. I knew the name and knew that he was my fathers best friend...

I left, running to my room to think away from all the sympathetic, pitied eyes.

Blayne, my father told me he was strong, trustworthy and he was a good Alpha een though he was young. I just had to get to him, to get him to help me!

I waited until late, when I knew everyone was asleep. I had a secret way out of the grounds without the guards seeing. It was through the garden that my father and I had grown.

I made my way quietly, and then once I had successfully made it out I ran, and I didn't slow. In a few hours I was miles away, if my lungs weren't burning and begging for a break I would have kept going.

"Oh papa... what will I do without you?" I fought back the tears and closed my eyes passing out.

Hours passed until I finally woke up. I needed to keep moving, I didn't mean to fall asleep and I was still groggy but I pushed myself up and continued on.

I felt like I had walked for days, but I knew it was only hours. Papa said North, but how far? Did I pass it? I asked myself desperately no I would have smelt another wolf... and then I remembered Thomas! I will recognize his scent.

I decoded to begin running, and finally, finally I smelt wolves. I just hope that's good... I prayed.

I moved closer but remained unseen, and thankfully the wind blew against me, so they won't smell me...yet. I watched, I had scented Thomas and sighed relieved.

Running up to the gates I looked at the gate keeper "I must speak with Blayne!"

The gate keeper took in my dirty appearance and frowned "And who are you?" He asked suspiciously

I snapped, I didn't run and come all this way to be questioned by this, this person! I snarled "Get Blayne, Now!"