Chapter 11

I cleaned up best I could, considering I had no cloths with me. Forking my fingers through my hair, sighing as I looked in the mirror.

"As good as it's going to get, I suppose." I walked out of the room, but the halls were so confusing.

I walked, and walked I had only given myself 5 minutes to get down to the dinning room. If only I could find it! I growled.

I heard foot steps behind me and spun, nearly ended up in Thomas's arms. "Wooow, there cujo." He teased holding his hands up in surrender.

"Thomas!" I sighed, "please help me find the dinning room, I can't remember where it's at. Nor can I get out of this maze of a house!" I ranted.

Thomas chuckled, "com'on. Ill show ya the way." He turned, and I followed him through the hallway, taking a left walking more and turned right, then it became yet another blur.

Finally seeing the stairs I silently thanked God. We both walked down the stairs where Blayne was waiting, looking irritated.

Because my heart started to thunder in my chest, I tripped on the last step, falling face first, I immediately tensed waiting for the pain, but it never came. Instead I felt my cheek against something hard, yet warm. Cautiously I opened my eyes a bit at a time and wondered what was so warm against me, I looked up seeing Blayne's face, with his jaw clenched tight.

I gasped and tried to tug out of his hold, but his hand tightened around me, holding me to him which sent electricity through me, my blood and body warmed instantly and I blushed. What the hell?

I tried to tug again, but my traitous body leaned closer, seeking more warmth that seemed to only come from Blayne, as I watched his face his blue eyes which earlier had seemed like a sky blue now looked like a midnight sky, I gasped again when I felt his palm press and almost engulf my lower back.

Suddenly he pulled away, causing me to stumble slightly. I noticed the instant coldness without his heat and I shivered invoulentarily. He cleared his thought, "come your late. Its time to eat." His face was back to unemotional.

I swear he was going to give me whiplash.