Epilogue

2 years later...

Akiras POV:

I stood in the kitchen making lunch, I felt like I was cooking for an army.

"LUNCH!!" I yelled and hear the the footsteps coming closer. When I look up I see my amazing mate, holding our one year old son, Alex. He is our little prince.

"Sit, I'll bring it to you." I said softly, watching as my mate puts Alex in his high chair, then walks to me.

"Afternoon, love." He whispers while nuzzling my neck.

"Afternoon Blay." I sigh. Grabbing the plates I take them to the table. Setting the plate down on front of Blay as he takes his seat, then take my seat feeding Alex. 

I sigh contently as Alex and Blay talk baby talk back and forth. Two years...I still miss my papa but it's gotten better to handle. He would have loved to meet his grandson.

I let Nigel become Alpha of the Day Pack, papa would have understood while I now live at Night Pack being their Luna.

We haven't had trouble from any more of the Red Pack so life right now is as it should.

I have my mate and pup. I'm thankful every second for them.  Who would have thought that I would have come so far...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Blaynes POV:

I chuckled listening to Alex 'goo goo' this and that. He is so smart, and his expression shows his belief in having a real talk even though I can't understand him.

I looked at Akira and smiled, she returned it reaching out she took my hand and I gave her a gentle squeeze.

"I love you" I said softly.

"And I you." She kisses my cheek, and I seen Alex shakes his head at the food Akira offered. Akira stood grabbing the empty plates and taking them to the kitchen.

Alex suddenly starts making a laugh like sound, and I'm not surprised to see Thomas walk through the door. I rub Alex's head softly, "good nose pup."

I stand and nod to Thomas. This was the first time Akira and I would travel without Alex, but I trusted Thomas with my life. "He is in good hands." Thomas assures, and I nod again rubbing Alex's hair.  "Be good son."

I watch as Thomas picks Alex up and walks out of the house with his bag, then walk to the family picture and think how did I get so lucky. The Goddess has truely blessed me.

Akira walked to me and wiggled into my side, I chuckle and drape my arm over her shoulder. Looking down at her, studying her beautiful face as she looks at the picture.

I love her still if not more than the day I first seen her. She is the Day to my Night. But I'll always be her Big, Bad Alpha.

The End.....

---------

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it there will be a sequel, Thomas.

It is called Big, Bad Beta.

THANK YOU!!