Chapter 7

PRESENT....

Akiras POV:

I stood there waiting, and waiting and then I heard a man yell to Open the gates. I was very surprised to see a very, very attractive man. I did a quick survey of him, his body was well formed, muscular, and his hair was jet black.

I looked at his face and my breath caught, he had the most beautiful, and deep blue eyes I'd ever seen.

As he moved closer, I could feel the power and authority roll off him, wave after wave and knew. This hunk of a man was Blayne.

He came to me and I stood frozen, why did he make my heat race? Its not the first time I'd seen a hot guy! I walked inside the gates and he nodded a 'okay' to the gate keeper. I heard the gates close behind me.

Blayne took a deep breath and asked me "Akira, are you okay? Are you injured?" Though he kept his distance.

I opened my mouth then shut it, clearing my throat "I'm as good as to be expected. And no, I'm not injured." Though it was stupid I know I'd seen him before and I knew who he was I had to be sure "Are you Blayne?"

He nodded "I am." I could see what I guessed was sympathy flicker in his eyes then it was gone.

"I must speak to you." I glanced around and noticed the crowed that wasn't there before, my eyes widened When did these people show up? Oh my gosh! I was ogling the Alpha and wasn't paying attention!!!! I sighed "privately."

Blayne stood there and nodded, he turned leaving me to follow him, and I did. He lead me through the yard, I knew people looked at me, some were stunned and some were curious. We went into his study. When he motioned for me to sit down.

I took a seat and sighed, straightening .my back "my.. father" I swallowed "my father was murdered..."

Blaynes expression softened "I know."

I nodded "he has told me before, that if something... should happen to him I should come to you."

Blayne nodded "I'm happy you listened, but why didn't you tell your uncles?"

I shrugged "I knew they'd try to keep me there. My father told me very specifically that I was to come straight here, to run and not stop" she decided to leave out that she had stopped "and well...here I am." Now unsure what to do.

**************************************

If you like my story so far please like, and leave comments.