Chapter 19

I cried for about an hour and even then Blayne held me in silence, just being with him was calming and nice for me.

We got along, and had things in common and things not in common but it didn't matter.

I was resting in Blaynes room, he had made it clear that I am now to stay here with him, but I didn't object I didn't want to leave him or sleep elsewhere. I sighed content and closed my eyes to take a nap.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Blaynes POV:

Even though I would have wanted nothing more than to stay in my - our room cuddled up to my Akira, I was Alpha and I had to eliminate a threat to her.

Thomas met me down in my study, "so" he sighed unhappily and I noticed he was tense. "Seems they are getting closer and closer to our land, and I don't understand how. We have trackers, and guards I don't understand how their getting so close."

I leaned back in my chair my fingers intertwined on my head, "hmm seems someone's helping them." I knew only one person who could possible do it.

Thomas sat deep in thought "Silvia." He whispered.

I raised my brow in question, it was who I was thinking "why her?"

He shrugged, "she has a thing for you, and for what you can bring her. Also that confrontation with her and Akira."

I nodded "I was thinking the same. Trail her, and don't let her out of your sight. But Thomas, don't stop here I want you to report daily what she does and who she does it with."

Thomas nodded "I understand Blay." He stood and left.

I sighed and rubbed my face in my hands, if, if it is here I should have taken the threat more serious.... but if she is betraying me and trying to get rid of Akira I will kill her without thought... I growled, agitated.

I heard a soft knock "come."

Edna walked in and smiled, sitting where Thomas had moments ago, "Alpha." She bowed her head and I smiled.

"Whats the occasion Edna?" I asked curious.

Edna smiled, "I heard that your now mated. Is it true?"

I smiled and nodded, my heart quickened with my excitement.

Edna clapped her hands together "good! I am happy for you and for young Akira. We must celebrate under the moon so that she can introduce herself to the pack as the Luna."

I froze, I hadn't even though about it with all that had happened recently, and then I sighed "Edna, you make the plans but, I will not do anything until I take care of this threat. We cannot become distracted."

She nodded immediately "Quite true Alpha but don't worry leave the planning to me." She stood happily and walked out. Leaving me to ponder on this Darrel who wanted my mate.....