Chapter 24

Blaynes POV:

I shoved Silvia aside but she stepped in my way "move! Now!" I growled.

Thomas came in looking concerned "Blay that packs in the area."

I cursed and finally got Silvia off me as I stormed out sniffing the air and following Akiras scent, which lead me to the forest, causing a whole new round of curses and unimaginable fear.

I sent a mind-link to all trackers and fighters letting them know what happened. Soon we all headed into the forest searching..

I prayed and prayed god please, please let her be okay! I tried to connect to her through our bond.

Akira? He waited.......

Nothing

Baby? Can you hear me?

I started panicking whenbi heard Thomas shout, I ran over to him fearing they found her dead, but it was an empty area.

He pointed to the ground and you could see human prints then wolves, it looked as if the human fell and the wolf was on her, after taking a sniff I froze and my voice sounded strained.

"Its Akira.. he has her..." I said, my stomach felt as if I would soon lose everything inside. My beautiful mate was in her fathers killers hands.

"Track them!" I demanded and they took off, the only one standing near me was Thomas. And that was most likely so he could watch my back. I would have thanked him but I feared I'd release the tears if I spoke.

Instead I shifted my wolf large, and darker than the night. I sniffed again her scent stronger in my wolf form.

I began to follow it, hoping and praying I wouldn't be to late.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

A shorter chapter, sorry. But at the moment I don't have much for Blayne to do other than track. Soooo.

Continue your support and we'll save Akira!! Whoo...