Chapter 10

Blayne walked to the room he had chosen for Akira, he stopped and knocked, waiting.

I heard a knock and sighed "come in."

I watched Blayne walk into the room, his entire body seemed to swallow the doorway, she looked at him closely. He had to be one or the most handsome men she had ever seen. She couldnt resist looking him over from head to toe.He was well built in muscles, standing at maybe 6'4, 6'5? Tanned, his black tank top very fitting, it seemed to hug ever muscle and curve of his torso and chest. But what held my attention most was his eyes, the clearest blue that I'd ever seen. Clearer than the sky on a cloudless day, and his midnight black hair. This Alpha was certainly eye candy and most certainly trouble to my peace of mind.

Blayne his amusement at her looking him over, he would pay to know what went through her mind right now, but decided that if she could check him out he would return the favor. His eyes traveling slowly from her feet up, she was dressed in tight jeans, that covered long well shaped legs, a V-cut t-shirt that teased him showing a hint of her firm and mouth watering breast. Moving his eyes further up her slender neck he stopped to look at her mouth, rosy in color and full, he imagined biting and teasing them. He inwardly shook himself to fight the image, as he then moved to her very green eyes, shadowed by her dark eyelashes, to her long soft as velvet blonde hair. She was magnificent, and perfect!

I cleared my through, a blush heating my face "Did you need to speak with me?" I did it! I didn't stutter or sound embarrassed! Go me, go me!

Blayne smirked, "Yes, I wanted to come and let you know that dinner is almost ready. Also, that your uncle had been informed that you are safe. Nigel is taking care of things for now."

I sighed releaved "thank you, Alpha."

Blayne frowned slightly and I wondered what I had did, then he spoke.

"Call me Blayne." He said simply.

I blushed a bit, "B-Blayne then." Ugggh i just stuttered!!! I watched him closely, seeing that he smirked more, looking mighty amused wgich pricked at my temper, "Is there anything else, Blayne?"

I swear I just seen his lips twitch, but I couldn't be sure. Even the unsurity didn't help cool my sudden temper, "No. Be down in 20. Don't be late." With that he turned and left, and my eyes dropped to his very delicious bottom and once the door shut cutting my view off I gasped in mortification.

Did I just check out his butt???? Ohhh.. he is definitely trouble. I nodded to myself.