Chapter 29

Blaynes POV:

As I got closer and closer I heard Akiras screams of pain and I began to freak. Thinking he was hurting her.

Baby?! Baby?! Are you okay??

I screamed.

Ohhhhhh Blay...... Blay it hurts!!

She screamed again. I could hear the pain and fear in her voice.

And then I knew she was going through her transition.

I'm almost there Akira. Oh god baby I'm sorry....

It was my fault, I couldn't wait to claim her as mine. I knew I should wait till after this Darrel was out of the picture.....

I ran as hard as my wolf would take me. I smelt the blood mixed in with Akiras scent, but I also smelt the wolves ahead.

I knew I was close so I slowed down and when I seen the clearing up ahead I crouched behind a bush, watching.

Thomas and the others weren't far behind me, so I knew I could come up with a quick plan.

There we're at least twenty wolves surrounding this area, and what's the best way to deal with wolves who haven't shifted yet?

Surprise attack!

I mind-linked to Thomas and the rest.

About a yard from where you are there are about twenty wolves, human form. Pass me and attack, no survivors!

I ordered calmy, my voice deadly.

And then I heard them, my pack running and very quickly. Thomas passed me in a brown blurr and latched his jaws around the first, ripping his throat out.

The rest passed me and did the same, a few managed to change.

I came out of hiding and brought down anyone in my way, I sniffed Akiras scent out and followed it.

It lead me to a small building. When I got closer the blood got stronger then the door opened. I skidded to a stop.

Crouching, ready to attack.

But Akira came out, bloodied and dirty. I moved closer and she finally noticed me.

She staggered and I ran to her, shifting as I ran. Catching her before she hit the ground..

"Akira!! Baby, baby!" I held her to my chest tightly.

She looked so tired, and defeated.

I looked her over slowly, I seen some fresh and dried blood. A long with the bruises covering her whole body.

"Baby where is he?" I asked

When she didn't respond I asked again. She was so weak she had to talk through mind-link.

D-dead...he's dead inside..

She whispered. I picked her up and held her.