Chapter 25

Akiras POV:

I slowly woke, my body ached but mainly where I was hit. I looked around and tried to stand but a chain around my wrist stopped me from moving.

I noticed the room was small, but what scared me most is I was chained, and on a bed.. I knew Darrel had taken me for a reason.. and I was petrified I was soon going to be.....I could even say it...

I felt my eyes starting to burn, but I fought back the tears. I wanted Blayne... but...oh god he and that, that whore are probably having fun... I didn't know what to do, would he come for me?

B-blayne? I tried mind-linking.

Waiting....

Blayne? I said a bit more forceful.

Baby? He responded, I could hear the panic, sadness, desperation, and relief in that one word.

Blayne! Oh god Blayne! He has me, he has me! I don't know what he's going to do to me!! I panicked. I knew it didn't help but I was so scared.

Baby, calm down. Do you know where you are? I'm following your scent right now. I'm coming baby you hang in there. He tried to reassure me.

No I don't....I - I smell water but..nothing else.. oh...oh my...he's coming! My heart sped up as I heard foot steps and then the door knob turning.

I'm coming baby, I'm coming!! He yelled.

I watched as Darrel stroked into the room with a grin on his face as he looked at me. "I'm happy you awake. Id hate for you to be unconscious for our mating." He said casually.

I felt bile rise to the back of my throat "I'm already mates! I w-wont mate you!"

His eyes glistened with something scary, he reminded e of a demon and I've met a demon before...

"I don't care what you want. We're mating and you'll give me pups, and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it." He moved towards me, but stopped.

I glared at him with disgust. He had to be mental there is no way he is sane. No one kills and kidnaps for just a random female.