Chapter 16

A few weeks later....

The weeks passed quickly but I could feel it weighing down on my mind, in turn my body. I had yet to mourn my father and I hadn't even see to his burial, but I knew that my uncles would take great care of him.

I walked to the garden looking around, thankful I was alone. And I let out a deep and shaky sigh. "Oh papa...." I said, my eyes instantly burned, and filled with tears. "What do I do?" I looked up at the moon, and sighed again.

Blayne and I had been getting along, a few kisses here and there, I was confused and torn between wanting him and pushing him away. I didn't know what was happening to me and I wish papa was here so that I could ask.

I heard something move in the bush and stood quickly "hello?"

Blayne walked out of the darkness and my breath hitched, my heart raced and my body warmed at the sight, he was gorgeous.

His blue eyes shunned in the darkness, giving them a almost flourecent glow, his body all hard, yet soft. The need in me jumped to the surface and I gasped when my stomach felt almost as if butterflies had released and were frantic to escape.

"Blayne" I whispered, almost afraid to ruin the silence.

He stated at me, his eyes locked on mine and I blushed I knew he could probably see my need. As I could see his clearly, his eyes always became darker when he seen me, and I knew he wanted me, because I wanted him just as bad.

He closed the distance between us, before I could blink pulling me tightly to his chest. At first contact of his skin on my skin, I felt  tingled and electricity shoot through me, the need for him intensified.

"Blayne.." I pleaded, I needed him so badly it scared me.

He pressed me tighter against him, I could feel the proof of his want against my stomach and I gasped again as he rotated his hips.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

So what did you think of this Chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I am going to put the next chapter into a different 'story' so for mature viewers feel free to go read it.
I will do continue, but in a pg-13 way, I just wanted to let y'all know.