Chapter 17

Blaynes POV:

I couldn't get enough of her, I have held back for a month and I couldn't any longer. She's mine, and I will have her.

I grinded my hips against her letting her know just how much she affected me, I could tell she was losing herself in her lust.

Her eyes had glazed, and she looked out of it, I felt guilty but I took advantage of my affect on her.

"Akira, be mine." I said huskily, kissing her jaw, nipping and nibbiling lightly "my mate, please free me from this torture." I whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

"Yes, yes please!" She begged, and I wasted no time. I scooped her up in my arms and all but ran to my room, taking the staeps two at a time.

Once there I stripped her quickly, my mouth crushing hers roughly, and then pulled away long enough to remove my shirt, then stripped out of my pants and boxers.

I didn't give her time to become shy, I pulled her into my arms "my love, have you been with a man?" I asked lustfully.

She shook her head, unable to speak. It gave me great pleasure to know I would be her first.

I laid her on the bed covering her, and soon we were both lost in our greed of each other.

I laid there panting and held her close to me, my arms wrapped around her waist as she laid her head on my chest, i trailed a finger over her mark and she shivered.

She sighed sleepily, and soon she went limp in my arms. I held her tightly, i never knew that I'd feel quite like this, she was in my ever thought. I felt a sense of completion, and peace since I'd marked her and mated.

I looked down at her snuggled up to me and sighed, I was already in love with her. But I felt scared what tomorrow would bring. Would she be mad? I knew the bond would help me, but I'm not sure how much..

Finally, my mind cleared and I was able to sleep...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The mature chapter is in 'Big, Bad Wolf
Mature Chapters.' I hope i made this PG-13 enough. The mark means he bit her, the mark that males use to completely claim their mate.

Remember to Vote and comment!!