Chapter 13

Attraction...

Blaynes POV:

I took a step toward her, watching as she stepped back but stopped to try and hide the fear? Desire? I wasn't sure, but seeing it nearly had me grabbing her and pulling her against me.

"Are you afraid?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"No, I'm not!" She snapped at me.

I growled in reaction, taking a more careful step toward her. "Are you sure?" I asked.

I loved seeing that temper flare her green eyes looked molten and sexy as hell. Again I took a step.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Akiras POV:

I found it increasingly difficult to stand there instead of running the other way, or throwing myself out the window.

The room felt like it was on fire, the closer he got the hotter it became. I seen the change in him after I snapped at him.

He looked indifferent at first, then suddenly his eyes darkened to midnight and he came towards me as if I we're the prey.

My body betrayed me, reacting to his lusty gaze, and I whimpered invoulentarily, which seemed to give Blayne new found determination.

Before I knew it I was crushed against his chest, his lips rough, and demanding on mine. I felt his tongue slide, teasingly over my lower lip, I gasped and he took full advantage. Thrusting his tongue into my mouth, I tried to move away, but instead of pushing my hands drew him closer, my knuckles white from gripping his shirt.

I felt his fingers run through and grip my hair, tilting my head back to give himself better access to my mouth as he explored my mouth. His other hand wrapped around my waist holding me to him.

My mind was in a daze, I felt drunk and warm. I couldn't get enough of his taste.

He growled, his hand on my back moved up the back of my shirt, his fingertips touching my Barr skin making me gasp in other shock and pleasure.

The feeling sent tingly feelings of electricity through my body, ever nerve alert to his touch, whi,h instantly cleared my mind and I pushed at his chest.

Blayne staggered as he released me, we both stood there panting and gasping for air.