Chapter 40

I finally managed to get my own word in "I know you love me, I love you and I wish you weren't beating yourself up over this.....it happened I'm fine and healthy... Darrel was a psychopath and even though.."

I swallowed hard remembering the sounds and feeling of killing him.

"He deserved what he got even though it was me that did it. I wish it wasn't me, but in the end I did what I needed..."

He held my hand tightly and kissed it causing me to smile. "I love you Akira... your so strong and I'm very, very proud of you."

I smiled and nodded "thank you, now since you've made these plans and it's so beautiful....." I was so nervous, would he be happy to hear he was going to be a father? I prayed so "I have some news of my own..."

He watched me intently, as he waited.

"I... when Edna came to examine me, she told me some very surprising news."

Okay, I knew I was dragging but I'm scared what do you expect when things happen so quick?

I took a deep breath and blurted it out "your going to be a father!" I sighed after I said it, slowly looking up at him.

At first he just stared at me blankly then his eyes widened and a slow grin spread across his face. I yelp in surprise when I was suddenly off the ground in his arms twirling.

"Really?! I'm going to be a father?! Oh my god!! All you went through!! Is the baby okay?!" He began dragging me "we have to get you seen yo be sure your both okay!"

I laughed and stopped he looked back at me giving me a gentle tug "Akira come on" I laughed more and he looked confused.

"Baby....Blay the baby and I are both fine, I promise. Thats why Edna took so long before she came to get you.. "

He dropped to his knees in front of me, his face perfect level with my still flat stomach, he nuzzles causing me to giggle.

"My baby" he shook his head "our baby is in there.... the next Alpha of Night pack..." he kissed my stomach and then stood kissing me passionately "I love you so much Akira." He had tears in his eyes but he kept them from spilling over.

"I love you too Blayne."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

For now this is the end. I am currently working on another story and when I've started it, I will work more on the SEQUEL.

So I hope you enjoyed my first story, Epilogue is coming. So be sure to keep updated..