Chapter 31

Akiras POV:

I finally shifted, my naked body looked like a punching bag, it burned and I suddenly started feeling all the adrenaline leaving. I had to get out..

I walked out slowly, my mind on the possibility of others.

But once I was out my nose was filled with Blaynes scent, I turned and my eyes connected with his.

My body finally gave out and I began falling. I waited for the geound to meet me but i was grabbed by warm, strong arms. I knew it was Blayne so I used the last of my strength to cling to him.

I had been so scared I didn't know if I'd ever see him again and it scared me more.

I couldn't even cry I was so weak, I heard him ask me where he was but I couldn't get my mouth to open. Then he mind-linked and I responded telling him, he was dead inside.

I swear I could feel his eyes skim over me which soon was followed by him tensing and growling. I could feel his barely contained rage.

"I'm taking you home baby, we're going home." He said to me as he picked me up.

I was going in and out of consciousness but I heard Thomas and if I had more strength I'd be embarrassed for my nakedness.

Then I felt something soft surround me, I assumed it was a blanket or maybe a shirt.

I blacked out after that.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Blaynes POV:

I held my Akira close to me, trying to cover her nakedness from everyone.

I heard Thomas yell out to me so I stopped.

"Report." I growled, the adrenaline still coursing through me.

"All exterminated, Alpha." He grinned wolfishly, he then handed me a shirt and I instantly covered Akira.

Feeling her go completely limp in my arms had a new wave of panic racing through me. I looked down, her face was pale.

"Akira! Akira wake up baby!" I refrained from shaking her.

Thomas walked up quickly putting his fingers under her nose then to her pulse. "She's alive. But her heart is barely beating. We have to get back!" I knew he tried to keep his own panic and worry out but I could see it in his face.

We raced off, I ordered Thomas to run back and get the healers and prepare for us.

I held her close to my chest "come on baby. Stay with me. Don't leave me please" I whispered in her ear