Chapter 5

The picture above is what I imagine Blayne to look like, just to help you all out.

*************************************

Blaynes Aggression...

Blaynes POV:

I notice Thomas running towards me and I turn to him "Thomas, what's wrong?"

Thomas came to a stop, panting. He had made record time making it back. "Williams been murdered!" He breathed.

I staggered, feeling his loss hit me. "How? Who?" He knew the answer.

Thomas finally catching his breath straightened "the Alpha of that pack we've sniffed. He..." he paused trying to figure out how to tell him.

I sat in thought for a moment and then felt a blow like no other. "Akira?" I grabbed Thomas by the shoulders "where is Akira?"

Thomas slowly shook his head "She.. she's gone Blay. They've searched but she's no where to be found! I heard that the Alpha of the Red pack aka the strangers has put a claim on her."

I sat there absorbing the information and then I roared in fury "WHAT?!" Someone else, someone else is trying to take what is his?! "Gather our trackers! We have to find her!"

Thomas turned and quickly did as I asked, my mind thinking of all the possibilities. Akira was soon to go through her transition, she's weak right now. And he should have been there! I should have went to her sooner!!! He screamed at himself.

He hadn't touched her yet, but he knew they were mates. She didn't her father thought it best to wait till she needed her mates touch, but now he knew he should have gone to her.

Thomas returned soon, informing me that the trackers had already set out, "good. If something happens to her.." he shook his head, he will rip him to pieces.

I stalked back to the house to get the one thing he had of hers in case he needed her scent, even though he knew it already. She had a beautiful smell of lilies, and forest. He gripped the material in his hands taking deep breaths when Omega came to him

"ALPHA! Someones at the gate demanding to see you. Now" I turned on the omega thinking he was disrespecting me and he held his hands up "her words, alpha"

My attention snapped at that "her?" I immediately took a whiff of the air and smelt it, Lillie's and forest. I ran out of the house yelling at the gate keeper "Open the gates!"