Chapter 34

Blaynes. POV:

When she turned away from my kiss I felt so much pain and agony. She my mate had rejected me.

"What?" I asked my voice clearly showing my pain.

"Y-y-you.....ki-kis-sed her...." she stuttered but I could hear and see her pain and hurt.

I quickly grabbed her chin gently so she would look at me, she struggled but I tightened my fingers and she gave in.

"No, she kissed me...baby I would never hurt you, I was about to push her away when you walked in... I swear..." I stopped, my voice rough with my tears.

"I swear baby I didn't kiss her, I want only one person and that is my mate. You are my everything. My sun in the sky, my breath that I need to live.... I can't go a second without thinking of you!" I said sincerely and lovingly.

She looked up at me and I knew she had seen the truth in my eyes, I leaned forward and brushed my lips over hers "I love you Akira.."

She sighed deeply, "I love you too Blayne... I'm sorry for doubting you.."

I shook my head "don't apologize. I love you and I understand."

She wrapped her arms around me tightly and sobbed, I rubbed my hand over her back to sooth her. "Your safe now love."

I pulled back a bit and we rested our foreheads together. "Akira.... did....what did he do to you?"

She opened herneyes and I seen the pain "he beat me....for disrespecting him..and I couldn't move...I couldn't.. but the next day..." she drowned a sob "he came to 'mate' I was so afraid, so afraid...but then I got so mad! After all he'd done. I didnt know I'd shift.." she breathed deeply.

I held her soothing her. "When I shifted he became nervous wanting to run but I was so pissed I didn't let him so I attacked.. he finally shifted and we went at it. But then.....then...I... I tore his throat out...oh god" she sobbed a new "oh god I tore his throat out like it was nothing....I couldn't stop my actions, and though I wouldn't want to. I just.."

I stopped her "I know love, I know. Don't feel sorry, don't regret it. He deserved everything he got and I know you know.."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I'm packing mine and my kids things today so there are three new updates.

Enjoy them..

I will update again as soon as I am able.

Remember to vote and comment ♥