Chapter 36

Blaynes POV:

4 hours later...

I walked up the stairs, needing to be near my Akira. Just smelling her left feeling....needy.

I slowly opened the door, it was silent so I figured she was still asleep. I stepped inside and closed it silently.

Walking closer to the bed I didn't notice her form, or strong scent in the bed. I suddenly felt my stomach drop looking around, sniffing until I walked the the bathroom.

I sighed received that she was inside, I opened the door and she looked at me, her smile almost knocking me to my knees, it was so beautiful and dazziling.

"Iloveyou" I blurted out quickly.

She raised her brows at me then giggled "I love you to Blay." She whispered.

I moved closer to her and sat beside the tub on the floor, I was now face to face with her. Leaning forward I kissed her nose, then her cheek, then gave her a slow, sensual kiss.

She moaned against my mouth and I pulled away smiling.

"How do you feel, love?" I asked her in a mere whisper not wanting to break the calm, relaxing silence.

"Much better, almost 100%" she slightly smiled.

I caressed her cheek, and smiled back "good, but you should rest for a few more hours"

She shook her head "I'm fine, really. But I will take it easy just to satisfy you." She said a bit sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, kissing her once more. "Ill be back later, I still have things to do."

She nodded and I left her quietly, feeling so much better. We've been through so much already, so quickly and I need to slow down and let her feel how appreciated she is. So that she will never doubt my love for her. I don't think I could live without her....just the thought is enough to depress me...