Chapter 18

Akiras POV:

I woke slowly, a ache in my neck, or was it my shoulder? I began to move but felt something heavy weighing down on my waist. I lifted the covers and seen an arm drapped over my waist, I froze until the memories flooded back to me.

My body automatically heated up remembering causing Blayne to stir from sleep, his arm tighten around my waist and he pulled me close "mmm" he nuzzled my mark and I moaned low, and he pulled back.

"Blay... " I warned. "I'm hungry.." I whined.

He chucked groggily and it sent butterflies through my stomach. He peeked his head from under the blanket and grinned, God how could he look so sexy in the morning? I said to myself and he raised a brow and a slow smirk followed as he growled "I look sexy?"

I blushed brightly, shoot! I forgot. I sighed "I forgot..." he kissed my cheek and stood up, naked as the day he was born. I couldn't help but admire his backside as he stepped into the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on then jumped when I heard his voice in my head "if you don't want me to come back and attack you, you should be careful what you think my love" she could hear the smile in his voice.

Sorry I muttered, laying back on the bed I sighed. I felt.....great, better than that though... did papa know Blayne was my mate? But if he did why didn't he tell me? I suddenly felt sad, the thought that my father would never see her mated and... happy upset her.

She covered her eyes with her arm, silently sobbing, she missed her father. He was always there for her, when she was sad, upset, mad, or just needed to talk and now......she was alone....

Next thing she knew, Blayne was holding her tightly. "Your not alone. I'm your family now, and I will always be here when you need me. I always want you to be happy.." he kissed my forehead "your father knew we were mates, but he though it best to wait....we didn't expect this to happen."

I cried harder, hiccuping "I miss him so much! I wish he was here!" I held him tightly, just him being near me help me calm down, but still the pain remained as it would always.

He rubbed my back, soothing me. "Its okay to cry, to miss him. I miss him too." I breathed in his scent slowly calming down and then I sighed weakly.