Chapter 35

Akiras POV:

After i got control of my crying I nodded and smiled slightly, "I know...I love you.."

He smiled at me, his thumb caressing my cheek "I love you so much Akira.."

I smiled and looked up at him, his eyes distant and I knew he was getting a message from another pack member.

He stood up and kissed my forehead, "I'll be back Akira. I have to take care of setting. Will you be okay?"

I nodded "I will, go Alpha and do your job." I said cheerfully, or as cheerfully as I could. He chuckled and kissed me again, then left.

I laid back sighing as I rubbed my tummy, closing my eyes...

Then fell asleep..

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Blaynes POV:

I ran down the stairs, Thomas had just let me know they had the traitor in my office.

I opened my office door and suppressed a grin when I only seen Silvia and Thomas. Thomas was holding her with her arm behind her back, with a scowel on his face.

I strode in calmly, going to my desk to lean against. While I was calm and collected, Silvia was seething with rage.

"So, you helped the Red Pack get my mate?" I asked though it was never a surprise. Thomas knew that when the Red Pack got closer the other day Silvia was missing.

She snarled "I didn't!" She denied.

I shook my head "did you think you could get away with it? I had you tailed, all the time. I know you disappeared the day Akira was taken."

You could tell she was having an internal battle with herself but instead of yelling her innocence.

She laughed "I did. I can't believe you let that, that b*tch come between us! We were perfect together. I was going to take my rightful place beside you, ruling this pack!"

I stared at her as if she was crazy "we were never a item Silvia. And what makes you think you of all people would be worthy to run and lead the Night Pack? Your nothing but the pack whore. And" I stood towering over her, my canines longer and my eyes glowing with my rage.

"You better never talk about my mate like that again. Her place is and always will be beside me!" I growled.

"Take her to the holding cell, she will be put to death for her betrayal, disrespect and disloyalty to her pack and her Alpha's mate!"