Chapter 15

Blayne sighed, leaning back in his office chair and he swung back and forth half heartedly.

He figured he couldn't get any thinking done while he was sitting there so he stood and walked out of his office, accidently bumping into Silvia.

"Sorry." I muttered, but she kept her hands on my chest, swirling her finger lightly in circles, a clealy seductive way for me to keep attention on her.

I sighed, I knew she had wanted to come to my bed, but I had always been loyal to Akira when I knew she was my mate.

"Alpha." Silvia purred. "Where was you heading in such a hurry?"

I didn't feel the need to explain myself, I grabbed her wrists and removed her hands from me. "Move." I ordered.

She hesitated and a pout formed on her lips, as I began to move away she sneered at me "you will never win her."

I stopped and whipped around and she continued to look smug, "She has had many lovers, and will not settle down with just one." She said the lie easily, ignoring her Alphas growing rage.

"I mean who knows who she's been with for the time she's been here." She inwardly grinned, knowing she hadn't been here long at all.

I grabbed her throat, tightening just enough to catch her attention. "You will cease your lies at once!"

"I'm no-" she began but I squeezed harder.

"I said at once!" I demanded. "Never speak of such lies again! If I ever hear you've spoken about her in such a way again you will be exiled from my pack, understand?"

When she didn't answer me quickly enough, I squeezed even tighter. She gave a clipped nod, so I released her.

"Do not think for one minute that I did not know you had already called her a whore. I will not at and for disrespect of my mate." I growled the last.

She was seething with anger "she will not claim you. And you have abused me by having me believe I would be pack Luna!"

I growled, and hissed through my teeth "I never gave you such hope. You best get out of my sight, and do return until I send for you."

She huffed her face red with her anger "this isn't over Alpha." And she left leaving me feel little over her threat, but all the more angered, that she'd dare to speak to her Alpha with such disrespect.