Chapter 27

When I woke yet again, I felt stabbing pains go through my entire body. A woman was in the room moving around. I did notice slowly that I wasn't chained or tied down in any way.

She moved closer to me and seen that I was awake, I spoke in a harsh whisper "w-who are you?" I cringed at my own voice.

The woman just stared for a moment then turned for water, handing it to me. For once I took it, slowly wincing at the pain it caused.

"I'm Sophe" she whispered.

I handed the glass back to here "thank you Sophe."

She nodded and looked at me sympathetically. "Id give you something for pain but.... the Alpha ordered me not to. This....this is your punishment."

I simply nodded, and she soon left. I laid therrle thinking of a way to escape. Any way....

Darrel walked back in and smiled "how you feeling?" He asked in a very creepy, polite way. I ignored him. He moved to the bed side and touched my bruised cheek, causing me to wince.

He smiled again, I could feel this anger in me, I thought about my father....how he had killed him....and for some reason I thought of Blayne and Silvia which made me more angry.

"I will be out tonight so I won't see you until morning. Seems your mate is too close so we gotta make false trails. When I return we will mate." He simply said in a matter of fact tone.

I stared wide eyed, and he walked out. The rage inside me was actually making me hurt, I felt a real need to pinch someone or something.

Blayne! Blayne please if you hear me your close. Your close he's setting a false trail for you now......

I waited

So good to hear you baby! He said.

I miss you.. I said pathetically..

I knew he could tell I was off as soon as he spoke baby are you okay? You...you don't sound so good..

I could hear his concern and I hated to but I lied I'm fine, I just want to leave...

I'm coming for you my love..

I laid there for what seemed like hours and hours and it probably was since it was soon dark outside.

My skin felt hot, I literally could feel my blood coursing through my body, and my entire body ached. I felt restless but tried not to move it hurt to much.

I didn't understand what was happening and I was scared. My vision blurred and I passed out.