Chapter 12

I began to return, or at least attempt to return to my room when two women from the pack stooped me by standing in my way. "Excuse me" I muttered.

The brunette that stood in the from moved forward just a bit and sneered "you would be wise to keep your arms to yourself, and your legs closed!" She grinned.

I stood in shock for a moment, then felt my temper riling.

"Alpha Blayne is off limits to you, whore. You have a much better chances of keeping to your own than to come here!" She continued.

I growled, "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. Blayne is his own person and can do what he wants. But, I highly doubt that I'm the whore in this equation." I said smirking.

She took a bold step forward, but then stopped and looked up. I didn't take my eyes off her, for fear she was a coward and would attack me.

"What are you doing, Vivian?" I heard Thomas ask, non to pleasantly.

"I-I was just welcoming the new guest." She lied.

Thomas came to stand beside me, "that's what I thought." He leaned closer, his expression murderous "I'd hate to see what happens if Alpha Blayne finds out how you've slandered his guests name, hmm?"

She visably paled, and slithered away with her friend.

"Thank you Thomas. But I could have handled it." I said simply.

Thomas chuckled, "of course little wolf, but that Slinky of a snake will not back down unless Blay interferes, so be prepared." He warned.

I didn't quite understand "but I'm not a threat to her, and her position once she sees that she will leave me alone." I acknowledged, looking up at Thomas.

A certain look crossed his face but it was so quick I was unsure if I'd really seen it. Did I see, disbelief, doubt? But then it may have suggested he knew something I didn't?

I was escorted back to the room, to remain until I figure out what I was even doing here.

I can't stay, I had family back home and I needed to let Blayne know this. I turned intending to leave, but froze seeing Blayne standing legs apart, and arms crossed over his chest.

I cleared my throat, "A-Alpha Blayne. I was just coming to speak to you."

Blaynes eyebrow rose in question, then he frowned "I told you to call me Blayne." He took a step forward, and I automatically backed up, but then stopped standing my ground.