Chapter 33

Akiras POV:

I stayed laying down as Edna had told me. She specifically told me to let my body heal it would only take a matter of hours and it was important I listen..

I knew it was best. It was important to listen to her this time.

She is such a sweet woman, but today she was stern and well honestly some what scary.

I looked around, but didn't know where Blayne was. I wish he would hurry up and come. I needed to tell him about our baby.... but do I want to yet? He did kiss Silvia..

I shook my head, I was so conflicted. I wanted to tell him, and just forget what I seen. But then I felt like punishing him by not telling him yet and make him grovel.

Some may think it was cold hearted, but if you think about how... how destroyed I felt they'd understand.

I love him so much, and I know he loves me; I know it. But it hurt so bad. That whore! She can't accept he's found and claimed his mate!

My blood boiled into rage and then I thought about the baby so I immediately calmed down.

Edna was so worried not only was I beaten in the ribs, so close to my stomach but I had gone through my transition.

I closed my eyes and sighed when I heard the knob turn. I looked over and seen Blayne. Though I was only out for a few hours he looked terrible.

He walked over to me and sat down on the bed, he reached out and stroked my cheek, the electric sensation shooting through us and I closed my eyes leaning into his hand.

"I was so worried baby... I thought I had lost you." He choked out.

I opened my eyes to look at him and was shocked to see the shin in his eyes from unshed tears, I put a hand over his "I'm here now... let's not think about it, okay?"

He nodded and leaned closer to kiss me but at the last second I panicked and turned away, in confusion he pulled back and when I looked at him I could see the hurt, confusion and despair I caused from that simple action.

"What?" He asked in pain.

"Y-y-you....you ki-kis-sed her..." I stuttered out from my renewed pain.