Chapter 28

The next day.....

I woke slowly hoping that at least some of the discomfort would have disappeared while I slept but it hadn't. I suddenly didn't feel comfortable in my own skin.

I sighed as I heard those foot steps. I didn't feel like doing this, I seriously didn't.

I seen Darrel poke his head in and then fully come into the room, "good morning. You don't look so great." He said no sign of guilt, nothing.

He walked closer. "I'll give you something to help you relax and then we can start. I can't wait any longer.."

I stiffened, watching him grab a syringe and a bottle of clear liquid. My heart raced. No, no, no! He was going to drug me......I'll be..... no! I cried. Closing my eyes tightly.

I can't allow this I can't! Its time I fought back damn it! "Okay this will sting." He said and my eyes snapped open, my body felt inflamed, the ache more intense and then when I looked up at him I seen recognition on his face, and shock.

He moved closer to me, but I used all my rage to strengthen myself against the agonizing pain. I kicked him in between the legs causing him to fall to his knees clutching his crotch.

I suddenly cried out in pain and suddenly heard blaynes voice.

Baby?! Baby?! Are you okay??

Ohhhhhh Blay...... Blay it hurts!! I screamed again doubling over.

I'm almost there Akira. Oh god baby I'm sorry.... I could hear the pure pain in his voice and my body shuttered I hadn't realized I was crying or that I was screaming.

The next time I opened my eyes the pain had disappeared and I looked up noticing Darrel froze staring, when I stood I felt.....weird.

I looked down and gasped I was....I was a wolf... I shifted, looking at my paws I noticed I seemed to be a black wolf, with white socks.....I looked back at Darrel and he looked at me nervously and then to the door. I growled and snarled instinctively.

"Don't do something stupid Akira." He warned but I moved closer my body felt strong and I felt great.

He had hurt me, beat me, kidnapped me, killed my father! I would make him pay!